Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's a fairly common thing. I've know 3 or 4 people who have had it. Sucks... best of luck to you. Hoping for no complications and plenty of comfortable chairs in your future. :)

Luckily I do have a VERY comfy chair at work! I'm also bringing a pillow. Unfortunately part of my duties are customer service, so I do have to get up from time to time. No biggie though.

Luckily I do have a VERY comfy chair at work! I'm also bringing a pillow. Unfortunately part of my duties are customer service, so I do have to get up from time to time. No biggie though.

Hope all goes well.

I hate working in customer service.

So I found out today that I have a congenital cyst on my tailbone. Nothing too serious, but I may need surgery (outpatient). I'm currently wearing a kotex pad on my a$$, so that's cool and all.

Gross but I hope it all turns out ok!

Why you continually choose to betray me.... I will never know.

Also, Nae is mine. Goofball. Rooting for Nae is rooting for monkey. :tongue:

The day you put on your reading glasses and found those two sticks to make fire was the day Tard Nation took a substantial hit in population. You and your rubix cubes and knowledge of chess. Baah.

Yeah, its not my PRIMARY duty, but it is part of it. Ahh, retail.

I hated retail, so happy to be out of that and out of customer service in general. My last job was the worst, I was the customer service coordinator for a yacht charter company.

That sucks 80, best of luck to you with all of that. This also tells you how deep down, we really all do love each other. I mean, nobody even made fun of you for your kotex wearing. Of course that might have something to do with the fact that 90% of the JN mafia folks wear them on a regular basis, so they saw nothing strange there.

That sucks 80, best of luck to you with all of that. This also tells you how deep down, we really all do love each other. I mean, nobody even made fun of you for your kotex wearing. Of course that might have something to do with the fact that 90% of the JN mafia folks wear them on a regular basis, so they saw nothing strange there.

We know you wear tampons

So I found out today that I have a congenital cyst on my tailbone. Nothing too serious, but I may need surgery (outpatient). I'm currently wearing a kotex pad on my a$$, so that's cool and all.

Karma's a bitch. I hope they have to stick something far up your a$$, while you'll enjoy that part, I hope it breaks when they try to pull it out.

Vote: SatanDerpFan80

You spoke too soon. lol. To be fair though, you weren't around to watch the glory of my game, where JiF got shot twice day 1 5 minutes in, got revived, then shot again day 2. I defy anyone to top that.

Archived