It has been 43 years since we won Super Bowl 3....

Blackout

I think it will be a long time before the Jets are any good again. They blew their load the last two seasons imo. It can very well be a very long time before they are somewhat competetive again.

I need to step away from sports. For real. I need %&*%&*$& therapy because of what sports has put me through. I'm in my late 20's and I have NEVER seen any of my *FOUR* teams win a championship. ALL THE OTHER TEAMS HAVE WON. All of 'em! WTF... I couldn't have picked ONE winner?

Now with the Jets... when will enough be enough. When is this damn team gonna do it already. I'm so sick of being a 2nd class citizen with this team. I love them but things have to change. Win one for god's sake WIN ONE!!!!!!!!!

whoops --- I forgot they were still in the league

I was just trying to be helpful --

So it's Mets, Jets, Knicks and Islanders --- I don't know if this helps but I'm in my 60s and have seen 1 Stanley Cup, 2 WS championships, 1 Superbowl and 2 NBA championships

You still have 40 years to surpass that miserable output of success

whoops --- I forgot they were still in the league

I was just trying to be helpful --

So it's Mets, Jets, Knicks and Islanders --- I don't know if this helps but I'm in my 60s and have seen 1 Stanley Cup, 2 WS championships, 1 Superbowl and 2 NBA championships

You still have 40 years to surpass that miserable output of success

I would take that. I would take 1. I just need 1... gimme 1. LOL.

I hope so too

And the sad thing about it is they won't win another one while I'm alive-i know that much but hey, at least I DID get to see them win SB 3-I watched the whole game and remember where I was, what kind of a day it was and exactly how great it felt-i hope you younger Jets fans get to feel that someday because as I said-it won't happen again for me-I somehow just know this

I remember where I was on that day too, SoFla

Pleiku, Central Highlands Vietnam, Fighting F-d up Fourth Infantry Division- Camp Enari

and listening to the game on a transistor on Armed Forces Network ---- game starting time 4 AM

I was born in 65 and became a Jets fan in 74. I have seen nothing but "What could have been".

It is pretty disheartning to see the Giants wipe out in 6 weeks what Rex and the Jets had been building the past three years.

Then again it wouldn't be the Jets if you didn't get kicked in the nuts at least once every couple of years.

I keep saying that the Jets winning the Super Bowl would be about as painful and euphoric as the Rangers winning the Stanley Cup in 94.

I just hope that day comes soon.

Archived