Ravens fan freakout

Integrity28

I guess nobody took him seriously when he said "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE." Because nobody left.

I have been guilty of a few meltdowns myself.

Yeah, to be honest I've lightened up since the Mangini collapse... after that, I realized I have to stop giving a sh*t. So, while this years collapse was reminiscent of 2008, it didn't evoke the same types of reactions. 2008 I freaked the **** out after the Seattle game... this year, I was like "oh, well... yeah" and carried on with my day.

All this makes me think is that I guess it's sometimes isn't the worst thing when your football team is garbage.

I never really have to deal with disapointment like this guy just did.

We know. Dolphins are garbage, their fans are definitely garbage, and you are definitely garbage.

nobody should take any silly football game or any other sports event that seriously IMO

Yes you are right. I've been so mad at times I gave myself chest pains. Not good. The Dan Marino spike game caused a fight and ultimately my brother and his family have been alienated to this day. No more of this crap for me, it's just not worth it.

Hmmm... I didn't think it was that bad.

Lol I thought the same thing.

And not for nothing but I think it goes against guy code when you post a video of your buddy when his team loses like that. I mean come on. I just about lost it when Beltran went looking a few years back. And I think there are still some dried tears in the carpet at my parents' house from when Starks blew Game 7. There are lines with YouTube gentlemen.

And not for nothing but I think it goes against guy code when you post a video of your buddy when his team loses like that. I mean come on. I just about lost it when Beltran went looking a few years back. And I think there are still some dried tears in the carpet at my parents' house from when Starks blew Game 7. There are lines with YouTube gentlemen.

I thought it was obvious nobody in the room liked him. He made hints that they where rooting against him as fair weather Patriot fans just to break his balls. He was that guy that you hang out with just to give you and your other friends something to make fun of when he's not around.

I thought it was funny because he sounds like Charlie from Always Sunny.

Anyway, totally agree about the guy code thing...

I was ridiculed by my ex-wife for over-reacting, now imagine having your wife yelling at you for screaming on top of the fact that we lost in OT to the steelers.....now my son yells at the TV as well....Chip of the ole block.....I don't get women who just can't support their husband and his football team rooting issues!!!! There is nothing worsre that having the Jets lose that way and having a wife yelling at you at the sametime.....

I was ridiculed by my ex-wife for over-reacting, now imagine having your wife yelling at you for screaming on top of the fact that we lost in OT to the steelers.....now my son yells at the TV as well....Chip of the ole block.....I don't get women who just can't support their husband and his football team rooting issues!!!! There is nothing worsre that having the Jets lose that way and having a wife yelling at you at the sametime.....

My wife understands that game day - get very, very far away from me.

Archived