Gisele throws receivers under the bus

Blackout

The pass Welker couldn't reel in was over his head, and behind him. Not sure why all I'm hearing is about how he "dropped" that catch and nothing about the lack of accuracy of the throw. If Brady puts that throw in front of Welker he catches it in stride and takes it to the house.... Even if he had caught what was thrown, it would have been a first down and no guarantee of anything more. He was going to fall down making the catch, he wouldn't have gotten up.

Hernandez should have caught his pass. Branch got hit when ball arrived, it happens. Hell, they were letting Sterling Moore get away with PI's all night.

he threw two consecutive passes behind receivers, and had a few others as well. The interception was woefully underthrown. His man was open.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave it up to Gisele to get Brady in trouble with his teammates. When Brady's career is over (and it's goign to be in just a few years), how long do you think they'll be together?

Pats fans can make all the excuses they want, but at the end of the day, the Pats lost because the Giants (I do have to give them props here) came in with a better game plan, played with more energy and executed better then the Patriots. I also think the Giants watched the game from last year when the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs, because the Giants did much of the same thing that entire game: they played a man/zone combo that didn't allow Brady to recognize which defenders were playing man and which were playing zone and which were blitzing. In an eerie coincidence, Emmanuel Sanders made a supernatural catch in the fourth quarter, just like David Tyree did in '08. Also, the Jets can learn a few things about the ground n' pound game from the Giants: At one point in the first half the Giants had over 19 minutes to the Pats' 6. Bradshaw and Jacobs just kept pounding out 3-4 yards, and then Eli would would go play action. Again, as much as it pains me to do so, got to give the Giants their props.

Archived