Gisele throws receivers under the bus

Blackout

It Is What It Is » A frustrated Gisele stands up for her man but rips Patriots receivers

“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

LMAO!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It Is What It Is » A frustrated Gisele stands up for her man but rips Patriots receivers

“You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,” she said in a video obtained by TheInsider.com. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

y

LMAO!!

The pass Welker couldn't reel in was over his head, and behind him. Not sure why all I'm hearing is about how he "dropped" that catch and nothing about the lack of accuracy of the throw. If Brady puts that throw in front of Welker he catches it in stride and takes it to the house.... Even if he had caught what was thrown, it would have been a first down and no guarantee of anything more. He was going to fall down making the catch, he wouldn't have gotten up.

Hernandez should have caught his pass. Branch got hit when ball arrived, it happens. Hell, they were letting Sterling Moore get away with PI's all night.

Gisele's right. Especially about the Welker pass. It wasn't a great throw but the ball hit him right in the hands, you've gotta make that catch. The Pats were up 2 with about 4 mins left, if that play was made I think the Pats win.

The point is Brady (or in this case his "wife") has got no room to say crap about his WRs making catches when he's doing such a crappy job of putting the ball in the right place. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Brady has turned into the early-00s era Peyton, a monster in the regular season and an all-time choke artist in the postseason. For all the crap the rest of those Pats teams get, and rightfully so, Brady has been a major factor in every postseason loss for years now.

Every playoff game the Giants played this year had the other teams make huge mistakes on both sides of the ball. The Packers dropped over 5 , The Niners dropped it on special teams and The Pats dropped over 5 in the Super Bowl, You cant do that in the biggest show in the world. If Welker makes that catch the whole game changes , if the Niners moron doesnt touch the ball in the 4th the whole game changes and if the Pack didnt play stupid the whole playoffs for the Giants changes ,

But i dont feel bad for Brady , cause im sure Giselle fed put him in his place last night for losing the Super Bowl, and with a body like hers who wouldnt want to be in Tom's position

LMAO!!

This is what happens when you let women out of the kitchen and/or stirrups.

'gotta love that Latina temper! Meh, if someone said something derogatory about my man, I'd probably say something stupid too. She should stfu, but I understand it.

Latina? I did not know Latinas could be spawned by fugitive war criminals -- Giselle has often touted her pure Teutonic bloodlines.

Gisele's right. Especially about the Welker pass. It wasn't a great throw but the ball hit him right in the hands, you've gotta make that catch. The Pats were up 2 with about 4 mins left, if that play was made I think the Pats win.

That non-catch was the game for the Pats and for the Giants!

It hit him right in his out-stretched hands while he was about as high in the air as he can jump, and contorting to go after the ball behind him. Even if he held onto it in the air, there's no guaranteed he retains possession when he hits the ground. It's just not as easy a catch as some people are trying to insinuate. Mediocre throw, tough catch. There is no guarantee that that incomplete pass would have been the difference maker...

In the end, it was the Giants night. They honestly dominated that game for all but 2 Patriots drives... the score should have been more lopsided, but the G-men got way conservative in the red zone.

Latina? I did not know Latinas could be spawned by fugitive war criminals -- Giselle has often touted her pure Teutonic bloodlines.

I though she was 1/2 german 1/2 brazilian? I have no knowledge of her bloodlines and war crimal lineage. LOL! Whatever. If someone dissed my man, I do the same. Then again, I have an Italian temper. I may have done worse....like punch the guy. End up with a mug shot on TMZ. However, I'm no supermodel....so I doubt a video camera, cell phone, etc., would have been anywhere near me.

Thing is, they will retreat to their mansion in California after a brief vacation at their estate in Cotsa Rica and I'm still in the throes of winter in Boston. Who's the winner here? Not me.

It hit him right in his out-stretched hands while he was about as high in the air as he can jump, and contorting to go after the ball behind him. Even if he held onto it in the air, there's no guaranteed he retains possession when he hits the ground. It's just not as easy a catch as some people are trying to insinuate. Mediocre throw, tough catch. There is no guarantee that that incomplete pass would have been the difference maker...

Oh, no doubt the degree of difficulty was high, but that's a play a 4 time All-Pro WR should make. The Pats were up 2 with 4 mins left and that play would have put them in FG range... at minimum the Giants were going to be down 5 with 1 TO left and the game clock under 2 mins. Huge play, they just didn't make it.

I though she was 1/2 german 1/2 brazilian? I have no knowledge of her bloodlines and war crimal lineage. LOL! Whatever. If someone dissed my man, I do the same. Then again, I have an Italian temper. I may have done worse....like punch the guy. End up with a mug shot on TMZ. However, I'm no supermodel....so I doubt a video camera, cell phone, etc., would have been anywhere near me.

Thing is, they will retreat to their mansion in California after a brief vacation at their estate in Cotsa Rica and I'm still in the throes of winter in Boston. Who's the winner here? Not me.

This post reads like it was written by Peter King.

Oh Lord, if some drunk dissed my BF I'd be worse than Giselle....thing is, my mouth would be a tad bit sharper...I'd say something really bad.

... and then you'd probably be ignored like any other fan, the only reason this is being talked about is because its Giselle talking out of school. I'm sure Belli will reprimand her for not doing things the Patriot way.

Archived