...and post 2,000,000 on Jetnation.com goes to...

Bergen Jet

Actually, at first it looked like it was post 5 in the countdown posts based on my original numbers. Post numbers need to be offset by deleted posts. I had requested my fellow mods to not delete anything (which was ignored). :)

LOL, this is funny because it is true. Thank you!

The question is will the jets win another Super Bowl? If they do in our lifetime this site shuts down!

This site has become so technically advanced that we sould survive Chad Pennington leading the Dolphins to back to back SuperBowls and still run without issue....

This site has become so technically advanced that we sould survive Chad Pennington leading the Dolphins to back to back SuperBowls and still run without issue....

Yeah, but nobody would bother posting here as we would all be too busy riding our unicorns while hunting big foot with our magic wands (no, not THAT kind of wand you filthy mod).

Yeah, but nobody would bother posting here as we would all be too busy riding our unicorns while hunting big foot with our magic wands (no, not THAT kind of wand you filthy mod).

... the unicorns still let you...

um... sorry, man.

Archived