Poll: where will Manning end up?

TheShow

Where do u want to see Manning play at?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. where do you think/want Manning to end up?

• Denver
    • Tennessee
    • San Francisco

with only 3 teams left in the Manning sweepstakes I was wondering who you want him to play for, see what the popular pick is. Me, I wanna see him in SanFran, I think they'd be awesome with him and would be fun to watch plus him in the NFC doesn't hurt lol

Yes to me the 9er's are ready made SuperBowl contenders, just missing a Q.B (sounds familiar).

It's not a cold weather place, two of their divisional opponents play in Domes this would be a nice fit for him.

I didn't even think about the fact that St.louis and Arizona being dome teams, when u said that I thought of seattle and thought wait! theres 3! forgot that they dont play in a dome anymore, Dont watch many seattle games, but yea thats a good little bonus there, 4 games a year in a dome for sure. Pretty weak division as well.

LOL

What happened to the "Manning is a class act, and will decide before FA starts so the other teams can get on with their Life"

Or

"Manning doesn't care about the money, he will play for whoever he wants"

This is all about the money, or he would be signed with which ever team he thinks is the best

LOL

What happened to the "Manning is a class act, and will decide before FA starts so the other teams can get on with their Life"

Or

"Manning doesn't care about the money, he will play for whoever he wants"

This is all about the money, or he would be signed with which ever team he thinks is the best

or how about "Manning doesn't want to make this into a Reggie White tour"

I feel like he's visited everyone with remote interest.

titans =

good oline

family ties to area

CJ2K

not in Eli's conference

last visit

what's hard to tell is if being in the colts division will help or hurt. can't tell if he would want to stick it to the fans and owner like farve did.

titans =

good oline

family ties to area

CJ2K

not in Eli's conference

last visit

what's hard to tell is if being in the colts division will help or hurt. can't tell if he would want to stick it to the fans and owner like farve did.

Doubt he would, I dont think there was any hard feelings between him and the Colts. Nothing but good memories. Don't forget about Kenny Britt. He was on a tear before that ACL tear (no pun intended).

Doubt he would, I dont think there was any hard feelings between him and the Colts. Nothing but good memories. Don't forget about Kenny Britt. He was on a tear before that ACL tear (no pun intended).

I think this had something to do with it. he didn't want to tarnish his legacy and piss of the colts fans

they've always said he was a smart guy.....

Archived