Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No will? Vote avm sketchy by pac

what's "sketchy" is the rapid lynch without letting everyone talk. I've claimed cop as scum on more than 1 occasion and gotten people lynched that way.

lets hope it's legit.

what's "sketchy" is the rapid lynch without letting everyone talk. I've claimed cop as scum on more than 1 occasion and gotten people lynched that way.

lets hope it's legit.

It's day two and we've already lynched one scum. I can't imagine any scenario where scum would be stupid enough to trade themselves one for one at this point in the game, given 80 will be hyper-lynched if AVM flips town.

It's day two and we've already lynched one scum. I can't imagine any scenario where scum would be stupid enough to trade themselves one for one at this point in the game, given 80 will be hyper-lynched if AVM flips town.

true true.. just wanted to give everyone a chance to speak. obviously AVM or 80 was getting lynched so why not let them battle it out a bit and see how everyone reacts.

no biggie though.

lets hope it's legit.

Because of the conversation me and Vic were having in night, if 80 is false claiming Cop, he'd have to be giving us AVM as part of the play. To make him believeable. Therefore we just lynched scum in AVM, otherwise the play makes zero sense for a scum team already down 1.

So we got scum just now regardless, imo.

If 80 is lying - it still gives the real cop another night to view without being outed on D2.

true true.. just wanted to give everyone a chance to speak. obviously AVM or 80 was getting lynched so why not let them battle it out a bit and see how everyone reacts.

no biggie though.

Why was it "obvious" that AVM or 80 were getting lynched? 80 wasn't getting lynched unless counter-claimed, which it appears you were trying to buy time for.

You disgust me.

Nolder, you will let me co-Mod, or I shall strike you down with Hellfire and Brimstone.

I'm sorry but you can't

well

if you're willing to give up certain privileges you can but that's up to you

AVM, Mafia, has been lynched

It is now night

send in your Last Wills and Night Actions

If you already sent in a Will you can leave it as is or you can update it/resubmit it

FWIW...I was legit crazy busy, not dodging heat because I was scum. I actually was trying to manipulate the view on me that I did that as scum (ape and Vic have both mentioned it and lynched me for it, so I was determined this game). It just didn't work out that way. I got a great job and amazing opportunity, and am extremely extremely lucky. Expected to just be interviewed Monday, but I showed up and they gave me the job then put me right to work. >20 hours Monday/Tuesday which was just unexpected and unfortunate in terms of this game (but great in terms of RL). Sadly it's probably my last game for a while (though I doubt most care :D).

Anyways....Go scum!

Archived