Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Saying I was outside the spirit of the game, is saying I cheated.

I can't defend anything else you are saying because game is still on. GFY fat sh*t.

Your reckless behavior compromised our squad. Bad judgement. Sorry about the spirit of the game thing, I get carried away. But just from a mafia point of view it was a horrible move, only good thing is I half expect AVM cause he approved of it. He always came off as smarter. So maybe your trapped worked? By maybe I mean blow me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your reckless behavior compromised our squad. Bad judgement. Sorry about the spirit of the game thing, I get carried away. But just from a mafia point of view it was a horrible move, only good thing is I half expect AVM cause he approved of it. He always came off as smarter. So maybe your trapped worked? By maybe I mean blow me.

The merit of the play cannot be determined until we know the outcomes.

So until end game, stop engaging me in a debate about it. Talk about poor form.

fixed my question for you Ape

Trying dude, but tubby won't stop badgering me about my play being bad.... Mock outrage and whatnot.

Christine, how about the dead thread btw? No ******* setup info? Seriously?

Trying dude, but tubby won't stop badgering me about my play being bad.... Mock outrage and whatnot.

Ape>>>Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy, Chucky, or any other super villian that JUST WILL NOT DIE for some reason.

Mock outrage? Ha!! The minute you sign up for a game that term no longer applies.

Would be an improvement on your play this game. You might need to do a little basic mafia at DM for awhile. Maybe get nolder or Eternal Phoenix to tutor you..

DM Mafia in a nutshell: Lurk as much as you can and you'll do just fine.

And that is the problem.

Actually I think the problem is that moderators are too lenient on inactivity and that townies aren't willing to self police the game and policy lynch lurkers

Although the underlying problem is really just a lack of respect

A lot of people sign up for games and just don't play

Actually I think the problem is that moderators are too lenient on inactivity and that townies aren't willing to self police the game and policy lynch lurkers

I also think it has alot to do with people being so intolerant of spam. I know it makes the game harder to read but if people can hang out and make funny they are more likely to post more. Mafia without spam is like breakfast without... Spam. But.. you get might point? right?

I got to one point where I was about to modkill half my game in the wk. I gave them all second chances though. I really don't like replacing people.

Is it day yet?

I also think it has alot to do with people being so intolerant of spam. I know it makes the game harder to read but if people can hang out and make funny they are more likely to post more. Mafia without spam is like breakfast without... Spam. But.. you get might point? right?

I encourage spam in my games. They just won't spam.

I encourage spam in my games. They just won't spam.

It's like clubbing baby seals at a two year old's birthday party over their. Three or four off game post and the spam police start complaining. First of all mafia is a nice social game to hang out and laugh while monkey uses strategies to dominate.

Archived