INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

I know Nolders easy to pick on but...does this ping anyone else? Or just me?

unvote, vote: nolder

Lol yes

Not sure if serious. Either way this post also stinks like CTM's man-capri cargo pants.

problem?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (5) -- Crusher, CTM, Vic. Nolder, JiF

Verbal (1) --Leelou

Vic (5) -- Christine, JC, Tina, Pac, Smash

Crusher (1) -- Ape

JF80 (2) -- Sharrow

CTM (1) -- Hess

Nolder (1) -- AVM

AVM (2) -- Jack, JF80

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

:rl:

Then vote me if I'm scum. It's what YOU always harp on others about -- if you think someone is scum, you should be voting for them (and not Crusher). And you do it a couple hours into gameplay, so the it's early argument shouldn't fly for you...by your own rules.

Apparently it's horrendously obvious when I'm scum. I think it's lazy play for anyone to throw "AVM looks scummy" out there right now, especially for doing something that I rarely if EVER do at all...much less on RL day 1. Vic's train has picked up a little steam yeah...but at L-5 on RL day 1 someone posting a try-hard townie post as nolder did seems almost too obvious. Nolder is an easy day 1 lynch because of his personality, but I'll be damned if that didn't scream to me OMG YOU GUYS I'M TOTALLY TOWN I SWEAR.

Like I said -- if someone has a problem with my analysis, vote me.

GFY. I'll vote who I want, when I want.

Oh and seriously dude -- get off the high horse. Lessons from me? LMAO. I suck as scum, apparently...and I have no problem saying that. But don't sit there and act like some mafia god because you got me the last two games largely due (by yours and Vic's admittance) to my lack of activity when I couldn't be active with RL. I like you, and you know that. But that's some flat out bull s***.

False bravado is different for you. You sound like an idiot though, that is nothing new.

I said your post, along with the posts by a handful of others, sounded filthy. As you've seen from me in the past, my vote in earl stages of the game is not reflective of my actual suspicions. I like to play booth sides of situations to get more out of them.

I like your confidence in your read on Nolder. I also like the way others have maneuvered around it. When I have time today I will give my thoughts on said maneuvering.

I'm certain PAC is scum. Follow me brothers.

Not certain if you are trying to prevent a train on Nolderp. If AVM is trying to stall the train on you. Or what just yet here.... Care to indulge us on why you are so sure?

You usually speak out against the validity of D1 cases, if memory serves, that is until I showed you all that scum could be caught with regularity on D1.

Hang in their monkey. Soon you will be married and have no choice but to not give a **** again. BLISS!!!!

Thanks Crush. This isn't your garden variety stress, it's more like family tragedy, and we are just trying get sh*t figured out now. Anyway I appreciate the concern, just don't want to talk about it in any depth here, this is the one place where I can distract myself. :)

Oh and seriously dude -- get off the high horse. Lessons from me? LMAO. I suck as scum, apparently...and I have no problem saying that. But don't sit there and act like some mafia god because you got me the last two games largely due (by yours and Vic's admittance) to my lack of activity when I couldn't be active with RL. I like you, and you know that. But that's some flat out bull s***.

Your inactivity had nothing to do with my cases on you, btw. Wtf are you carrying on about?

Last game I had you cornered by relying purely on numbers, nothing more.

Game before that, there was one post by you. Nothing to do with activity. One post and I had you 100%.

If you are so kind as to show your a$$ fully this game, I'll let you know. Dont worry.

Now dab those tears with a tampon and stfu.

Thanks Crush. This isn't your garden variety stress, it's more like family tragedy, and we are just trying get sh*t figured out now. Anyway I appreciate the concern, just don't want to talk about it in any depth here, this is the one place where I can distract myself. :)

Fair enough. Prayers for you and yours. Hit me up PM dude if you need a fat sensitive ear.

You know...it's all fun and games until someone brings real **** into this stuff.

Not cool, dude. Not cool. You're a...big....fat....jerk face!

uh oh. You guys are ine trouble. With 80 leading his team in victory chants and causing hotties next to him to blow other dudes after the game it dont look good. Or... maybe it does?

False bravado is different for you. You sound like an idiot though, that is nothing new.

I said your post, along with the posts by a handful of others, sounded filthy. As you've seen from me in the past, my vote in earl stages of the game is not reflective of my actual suspicions. I like to play booth sides of situations to get more out of them.

I like your confidence in your read on Nolder. I also like the way others have maneuvered around it. When I have time today I will give my thoughts on said maneuvering.

tl;wnr

My Thoughts

Nolder is by far the worst day 1 mafia player since Teh Jetsbabe

I just bit the plastic fork in half I was eating my breakfast with.....(AGAIN)

Jack D is back and this makes mafia 31.4 % better than before

I have nothing to add except if we kill Pac first Mrs Crusher is free this Saturday for pottery class.

Last game I had you cornered by relying purely on numbers, nothing more.

So the mod strongly hinting that 1 of 4 neighbors is scum, and you thinking it was crusher = you having AVM corner'd?

The only people on earth that are more full of sh*t then you are politicians, ever consider running for office? I think you missed your calling

My Thoughts

Nolder is by far the worst day 1 mafia player since Teh Jetsbabe

I just bit the plastic fork in half I was eating my breakfast with.....(AGAIN)

Jack D is back and this makes mafia 31.4 % better than before

I have nothing to add except if we kill Pac first Mrs Crusher is free this Saturday for pottery class.

My Thoughts

You are a disgusting fat body and every time I read your posts I imagine them being spoken by someone with a mouth full of chocolate cake

Unvote

Vote Ape

Its time

I'm down...banish him to the SMC thread... If anything having the ape and SMC in the thread early should allow for a ton of comically hindsight genius

Unvote

vote APE

I'm down...banish him to the SMC thread... If anything having the ape and SMC in the thread early should allow for a ton of comically hindsight genius

Unvote

vote APE

Well that and, I'm dying to see what type of heroic move he'll make before he dies that will yield the town at least 7 scum members even though he'll get blasted for it while its happening.

So the mod strongly hinting that 1 of 4 neighbors is scum, and you thinking it was crusher = you having AVM corner'd?

The only people on earth that are more full of sh*t then you are politicians, ever consider running for office? I think you missed your calling

No. Mod strongly hinted that 1 of 4 neighbors was scum, I removed myself thus leaving 1 of 3. I thought it was Crusher, Nolder viewed AVM. (Unfortunately Vic bused AVM before Nolder had the chance to do anything about it.) That being said, my play cost town 2 vanilla, me (who was going to die anyway) and Leelou, for 1 scum. That is a good exchange rate. Plus it vetted Crusher.

I never said I knew AVM was scum, not even in the post you are quoting. I said I made a play based on the numbers that led to his demise. It was the previous game I got him based on pure scum hunting.

I've said a million times, I try to make plays that isolate scum. Just like I did with the Christine/Jetscode trains on D1 the game where I bagged AVM. Isolate them, then sometimes I pick the wrong person to target first, but I am typically successful in at least narrowing the pool.

Regardless, I know you are trolling at me... so there, enjoy...

Well that and, I'm dying to see what type of heroic move he'll make before he dies that will yield the town at least 7 scum members even though he'll get blasted for it while its happening.

Offing him early is just more efficient, the longer you let him babble, the more people he'll identify as scum. All of apes' 100's of game related posts can really be summed up like this:

Guy's I'm 100% sure there's 4-5 scum among this list of players. Bask in the glory that is me

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. Verbal

4. Vicious

5. Leelou

6. Ape

7. Pac

8. JF80

9. JiF

10. Christine

11. JC

12. Smashmouth

13. AVM

14. Tina

15. WWWombat

16. CTM

17. Hess

18. Sharrow

19. Jack_D

No. Mod strongly hinted that 1 of 4 neighbors was scum, I removed myself thus leaving 1 of 3. I thought it was Crusher, Nolder viewed AVM. (Unfortunately Vic bused AVM before Nolder had the chance to do anything about it.) That being said, my play cost town 2 vanilla, me (who was going to die anyway) and Leelou, for 1 scum. That is a good exchange rate. Plus it vetted Crusher.

I never said I knew AVM was scum, not even in the post you are quoting. I said I made a play based on the numbers that led to his demise. It was the previous game I got him based on pure scum hunting.

I've said a million times, I try to make plays that isolate scum. Just like I did with the Christine/Jetscode trains on D1 the game where I bagged AVM. Isolate them, then sometimes I pick the wrong person to target first, but I am typically successful in at least narrowing the pool.

tl,dr

you suck

Unvote

Vote Ape

Its time

Unvote

vote APE

CTM, you usually lead this charge, you don't typically piggy-back it...

So roles are shuffled each time we lynch a scum, correct? Given that little twist, investigative roles should probably out if they get a guilty. Framers or millers could always mess things up but they are always a concern.

Agree on the first part, but the second looks like fear mongering. No need to bring up potential issues until we're sure they even exist.

You say that like Verbal takes more than a few shots to get wasted.

Shot war. You're gonna lose it.

CTM, you usually lead this charge, you don't typically piggy-back it...

Well at least now I'll be included in your death list of 6 random people, one of whom is definitely scum

Isolate this:

meh.ro9240.jpeg

Well at least now I'll be included in your death list of 6 random people, one of whom is definitely scum

Yup. Because everything I say in the game thread is just me bearing my soul to the world and not gamesmanship, definitely not that.

My Thoughts

You are a disgusting fat body and every time I read your posts I imagine them being spoken by someone with a mouth full of chocolate cake

What the hell is your point?

When you talk I picture a moderately socially awkward nerd who needs booze and a pocket full of cash to talk to woman.

What the hell is your point?

When you talk I picture a moderately socially awkward nerd who needs booze and a pocket full of cash to talk to woman.

Really? I picture an immensely socially awkward nerd with cheese doodle stained finger tips, sitting in a video gaming chair with speakers around his head, rocking himself back and forth feverishly, while he chortles to himself under layers of filthy, wrinkled tie-dyed t-shirts with stretched out collars, and man capri cargo shorts, surrounded by empty cans of Mountain Dew Code Red, Domino's boxes, Costco sized lotion bottle and clumps of tissues... who needs a webcam and a hacked identity to talk to women.

Archived