Holmes throws helmet in disgust at todays OTA's.."too many reps coach"

Matt39

so basically to sum up, you guys hate Santonio. He can't possibly have really been hurt because if that's true you can't hate him as much. are we all caught up?

No...theres more. Now hamstrings injuries dont happen when a player is fatigued. And now, Holmes wasnt fatigued even though he said he was and threw a "hissy fit",.

So to catch you up, this injury couldnt have happened from being fatigued because injuries dont happen that way and Holmes wasnt fatigued. Plus, he's a thug turd cancer.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so basically to sum up, you guys hate Santonio. He can't possibly have really been hurt because if that's true you can't hate him as much. are we all caught up?

I do not like Santonio Holmes nor any player that disrupts the team and cant even take the time to learn the limited playbook for an OTA. Does that mean I hope he does not perform ? NO I hope he goes wild but in all honesty I dont see that happening My money is on Hill and Schilins to pass right by this clown in the next few years along with Kerley

you know im playin with you so shut it already

and JIF you really need to get a clue. LIKELY CAUSES does not mean anything, you can pull a muscle at any given time your making statements that are ridiculous. Once again since you choose to ignore anything that does not support your insane arguement both REX and HOLMES said he was fine with NO INJURY after the practice so is it safe then to assume he hurt himself in a later workout ? or is that too much common sense for you to grasp all at once ?

You win my friend. You win. You're common sense and overall Football knowledge is too much for me to handle. I'm going to wave my white flag and just accept the beating you've given me in this thread.

<3

Now hamstrings injuries dont happen when a player is fatigued.

did I actully say this JIF ? if so lets see it . this is a perfect example of how you exaggerate things other posters say. If you ever were in a real football practice you would know the most fatigueing thing you do is drills and sprints not running plays without pads. Each play lasts all of 5 seconds with a large break in between each play let me know how that fatigues a professional athelete. Then you bring up dehydration ?? What was Santonio doing refusing the water bottle ?

You win my friend. You win. You're common sense and overall Football knowledge is too much for me to handle. I'm going to wave my white flag and just accept the beating you've given me in this thread.

<3

Geez I'm glad that's over

did I actully say this JIF ? if so lets see it . this is a perfect example of how you exaggerate things other posters say. If you ever were in a real football practice you would know the most fatigueing thing you do is drills and sprints not running plays without pads. Each play lasts all of 5 seconds with a large break in between each play let me know how that fatigues a professional athelete. Then you bring up dehydration ?? What was Santonio doing refusing the water bottle ?

I bow before you and your experience in a real football practice.

Based on what you posted, I thought it was what you were implying. This is what I'm saying, you get so invested in these arguments you lose touch with how the things you post come across, then you want to strangle anyone that misinterprets your rantings.

Like JIF, I'm just not going to continue helping you invest your energy in something negative. None of this is really important.

Time for you to take a deep breathe my friend.

yeah read it again brah those are Likely causes running plays with breaks in between is hardly an exaustive situation. Your making an assumption the guy was dealing with all these effects which is taking this a bit far. Funny after the practice they said he had no injury and was fine does that allow me to assume he might have hurt himself working out ?

Based on what you posted, I thought it was what you were implying. This is what I'm saying, you get so invested in these arguments you lose touch with how the things you post come across, then you want to strangle anyone that misinterprets your rantings.

Like JIF, I'm just not going to continue helping you invest your energy in something negative. None of this is really important.

Time for you to take a deep breathe my friend.

Judging by Santonio's past, do I think he threw his helmet out of frustration because he pulled up lame? Or do I think he threw his helmet because he was pissed off at the coaching staff for making him run too many routes in his eyes. I'm sorry, with the way every beat writer reported on it, the latter seems a lot more likely.

Plus he was running sprints today.

Judging by Santonio's past, do I think he threw his helmet out of frustration because he pulled up lame? Or do I think he threw his helmet because he was pissed off at the coaching staff for making him run too many routes in his eyes. I'm sorry, with the way every beat writer reported on it, the latter seems a lot more likely.

Plus he was running sprints today.

I hope he throws his helmet after every single catch this season. Just so the absurdity of your outrage is never lost on us...

I know

You are well past the point where your rambling makes sense. Nothing you write goes over my head - imply what you want, be as smug as you want, act like you "win" if you want. I could care less.

I bowed out of this conversation because of what I know you just went through, and because I think its coming through in your rabid, misguided aggravation.

outrage ? really ?

Did you not read the stuff you, Matt and others were posting when this all started? If not, you should, you'd probably get a chuckle at how dire you all made this sound. I get what bothers you guys about it, its just how angry, and yes outraged, you all sounded at first that makes me say, "really guys? it's no big deal."

Anyway.

You are well past the point where your rambling makes sense. Nothing you write goes over my head - imply what you want, be as smug as you want, act like you "win" if you want. I could care less.

I bowed out of this conversation because of what I know you just went through, and because I think its coming through in your rabid, misguided aggravation.

cute+crying+black+baby+boy+pic.jpg

over a decade on message boards has lead me to the conclusion it's never about the issue. the dude who hates Santonio Holmes probably has a punk looking just like him dating his daughter. The guy who cries out for a player to honor his contract had a contract broken on him at some point (for example a marriage contract). The guy who loathes another poster really wants to kiss him on the mouth. It's never about the issue at hand it's always some deeper dumber stuff. in the end we should all remember we are all Jets fans and when they inevitably break all of our hearts, we will all be there, together, in the same terrible spot.

I wish there was a way to get this bitch out of here

Its time for Rex to grab this bitch by the throat and threaten his ******* life.

There is NO team in the NFL that would offer a 2 for this pile of sh*t

No this is simply everyone reporting on a moron who brought the attention on himself by acting like a jack a$$ last year. If anyone should understand the inportance off keeping his cool its this guy and he still does not get it. hes doing this because his contract gives him leverage to continue acting like a dick and hes going to do it team be damned

Next year rather than sending him to germany we should send him on a parachute jumping class in afganistan and make damn sure hes wearing his gold chain around his neck before we kick his a$$ out of the plane

Even though Smash has won this argument and I've respectfully bowed out...I'd like to point out that none of these posts show any overreacting or outrage.

Nothing says classy like taking swipes at someone when they tell you they are walking away. Especially when they walk away out of pity for you.

I could care less, and actually agree with you and Jif on this one, but you have made 6 posts since you "walked away." lol

that is all

Nothing says classy like taking swipes at someone when they tell you they are walking away. Especially when they walk away out of pity for you.

oh smile big boy I dont give a damn whos right or whos walking away Ive been having fun for the past 2 pages

I could care less, and actually agree with you and Jif on this one, but you have made 6 posts since you "walked away." lol

that is all

Smash builds up a head of steam, sometimes you have to bring him down gradually.

oh smile big boy I dont give a damn whos right or whos walking away Ive been having fun for the past 2 pages

Okay.

I don't doubt that Holmes pulled up lame, particularly since some of the original reports from OTAs before Holmes spoke seemed to indicate it looked like just that. Although it begs the question why he would lie about it and come up with such a dumb reason as "too many reps". It's like Revis with his cryptic "I don't know" nonsense regarding going to camp. These guys really are just idiots sometimes, not much more to it than that. They're too stupid to realize if they were just honest there would be none of this nonsense, especially with those two given their past histories.

Archived