Holmes throws helmet in disgust at todays OTA's.."too many reps coach"

Matt39

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good, good. Now rep him and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

Look man, I know this is hard to accept, He's right on this one.

That doesn't mean you have shipped to the Dark Side. If you have I'll do everything I can to get you Tim Tebows web site address. You'll be back in the Light in no time

Mods close this thread:

JiF and Monkey 0

rest of jetnation 1

game over

LOL

Yes. You guys win, you freak out over nothing, admit it's nothing, but then beat your chests with pride in freaking out like a gaggle of old ladies babbling about interpreting signs and omens. Dictionary definition of conjecture.

Being part of an irrational biased majority doesn't equate to being right.

This thread has gone on forever and I dont want to make it seen like Santonio went on a killing spree though.

Thank you for at least acknowledging this.

Sure he's an idiot, but good teams and good coaches can endure one idiot. The reason this team couldn't endure it last year is because our coach took a year off and we had more than one like-minded idiot in the locker room. Namely Plaxico and perhaps even Mason. These guys gained audience the more Sanchez failed, and the more Rex was oblivious.

So, my guess is that Santonio will never stop being an idiot - regardless of Smash not standing for it - but as long as Sanchez does his job well and Rex does his job well, the team will endure and overcome his idiocy. Making it no big deal if he acts like a giant doosher mid-June at a voluntary workout.

This pretty much sums it up.

Both those posts simply say Holmes is a doosh, and this is him being a doosh.

I never disagreed with that. All my early responses to you made it clear - dude is not my favorite Jet.

I disagreed with all the goofy crap you were saying, like giving him ultimatums and the extrapolation of what this is a sign of... that sh*t just sounded retarded. You never made the simple point that Tom and RJF are making. Instead you trumped up the charges and sounded like a bit of a loon shaking your fist at the neighbors rotten kids. Like I said earlier, if you had simply said, "I hate this doosher", we could have shaved about 10 pages off this thread.

LOL

Yes. You guys win, you freak out over nothing, admit it's nothing, but then beat your chests with pride in freaking out like a gaggle of old ladies babbling about interpreting signs and omens. Dictionary definition of conjecture.

Being part of an irrational biased majority doesn't equate to being right.

What needs to happen now is this needs to just end. Its been beat to death and honestly I dont give a damn who won, lets just hope we dont have to have this conversation again. Should be able to agree on that right monkey >

What needs to happen now is this needs to just end. Its been beat to death and honestly I dont give a damn who won, lets just hope we dont have to have this conversation again. Should be able to agree on that right monkey >

I don't get into these conversations to determine a winner. All I was advocating is don't over-react, be rational. You and I have been down this road before... where your over-reactions get the better of you, you freak out, people start trolling you to keep you going, and you get mad at me for telling you to relax.

While I do agree with you, it would be nice not to revisit this topic. Let's be realistic... this conversation is going to be here all season long, as long as half this site has an axe to grind. Holmes is the new Schotty.

I don't get into these conversations to determine a winner. All I was advocating is don't over-react, be rational. You and I have been down this road before... where your over-reactions get the better of you, you freak out, people start trolling you to keep you going, and you get mad at me for telling you to relax.

While I do agree with you, it would be nice not to revisit this topic. Let's be realistic... this conversation is going to be here all season long, as long as half this site has an axe to grind. Holmes is the new Schotty.

what I find funny is you claiming Im over reacting quote me some posts where I over reacted . The "I wont stand for it" comment was directed at posters that stick up for a guy who has acted like a dick multiple times throughout his career thats about as close to over reaction I can see.

what I find funny is you claiming Im over reacting quote me some posts where I over reacted . The "I wont stand for it" comment was directed at posters that stick up for a guy who has acted like a dick multiple times throughout his career thats about as close to over reaction I can see.

Good lord.

You want to end the conversation? Or you want me to prove what everyone knows to be true, that you are a notorious over-reactor?

I'm teasing you with the "won't stand for it" comment, not including it in the post as proof of you over-reacting. You literally can't see past the tip of your nose.

@ Monkey--You admit that Holmes is a doosh and actually always been a doosh and will continue to be a doosh, yet you say "

Both those posts simply say Holmes is a doosh, and this is him being a doosh.

I never disagreed with that. All my early responses to you made it clear - dude is not my favorite Jet.

I disagreed with all the goofy crap you were saying, like giving him ultimatums and the extrapolation of what this is a sign of... that sh*t just sounded retarded. You never made the simple point that Tom and RJF are making. Instead you trumped up the charges and sounded like a bit of a loon shaking your fist at the neighbors rotten kids. Like I said earlier, if you had simply said, "I hate this doosher", we could have shaved about 10 pages off this thread.

Maybe you are so desensitized about his dooshiness that you dont care if he continues to act the part of a doosh. He pretty much said it in his interview, he doesnt feel he needs to appologize for last year and something to the effect that he doesnt see it as being wrong.

At some point in a mans life he realizes that he takes responsibility for his own actions, no matter how small or great those actions are. Some men realize this on their own through earlier lessons in their lives but others need to be sat down, like a child and taught this lesson, over and over until someday it clicks and they say "hey, I am a man and it is about time I act like a man for kids, especially my kids to learn from." there are rookies that are more mature than this doosh. Personally, I would rather him get pulled from practice and sent to a shrink and get his head right. Thats my honest opinion. if this guy gets his head right he would be the player that he thinks he is and the player we need. That is where my frustration comes from as a fan. just my $0.02 there.

So for you to say that he can act like a child/doosh and to validate his actions by saying, no big deal, it was only june while you obviously do remember how he acted last December for all to see and probably/definately acted that way behind closed doors for a lot longer, is a bit hard for me to say, you have any sort of valid point.

@ Monkey--You admit that Holmes is a doosh and actually always been a doosh and will continue to be a doosh, yet you say "

Maybe you are so desensitized about his dooshiness that you dont care if he continues to act the part of a doosh. He pretty much said it in his interview, he doesnt feel he needs to appologize for last year and something to the effect that he doesnt see it as being wrong.

At some point in a mans life he realizes that he takes responsibility for his own actions, no matter how small or great those actions are. Some men realize this on their own through earlier lessons in their lives but others need to be sat down, like a child and taught this lesson, over and over until someday it clicks and they say "hey, I am a man and it is about time I act like a man for kids, especially my kids to learn from." there are rookies that are more mature than this doosh. Personally, I would rather him get pulled from practice and sent to a shrink and get his head right. Thats my honest opinion. if this guy gets his head right he would be the player that he thinks he is and the player we need. That is where my frustration comes from as a fan. just my $0.02 there.

So for you to say that he can act like a child/doosh and to validate his actions by saying, no big deal, it was only june while you obviously do remember how he acted last December for all to see and probably/definately acted that way behind closed doors for a lot longer, is a bit hard for me to say, you have any sort of valid point.

Athletes, generally, are all selfish dooshes. He's no different.

Doing stupid things doesn't typically make you a detriment to the team. Not when the team is winning, and not when the coach is in charge. Rex wasn't in charge last year, and the Holmes/Plaxico clique made the locker room toxic. But he was stupid before last season, and helped us win games. If we were winning last year, Holmes/Plaxico wouldn't have gained audience and created the rift we know they created.

Last year Sanchez and the whole team regressed, receivers hated Schotty, the defense got slower, the running game and OL got awful, and we lost games. Holmes was a baby about it, but he wasn't the reason we were losing - he just looked like the biggest dick while we were losing.

This year we removed Plaxico, got Sanchez a new OC and addressed the running game and OL in doing so, improved our speed on defense, and most importantly Rex is asserting himself and presumably in charge again. So, while Holmes may still go out of his way to act like a doosh, the situation surrounding him is no longer conducive to his dooshiness being as detrimental as it was last year. Meaning, he can go back to how it was before last season - when he was an idiot that helps us win.

Some dooshey things he will do will be disruptive, and others will get shrugged off. I view the helmet toss as a shrug off. I took my cue from Rex's reaction to it.

If Holmes once again trumps the locker room and creates so much of a problem that the team loses games because of him, then I blame Rex for once again losing control of the team. I have faith in Rex not losing control twice. So, do the math... Holmes and his flying helmet is a non-issue.

Good lord.

You want to end the conversation? Or you want me to prove what everyone knows to be true, that you are a notorious over-reactor?

I'm teasing you with the "won't stand for it" comment, not including it in the post as proof of you over-reacting. You literally can't see past the tip of your nose.

I didnt ask for your reaction to my post I asked for you to QUOTE my so called over reactions.

I didnt ask for your reaction to my post I asked for you to QUOTE my so called over reactions.

This whole thread is an over-reaction.

Like I said, I thought you wanted to end this conversation. Wack job.

so today Holmes is being held out with a hamstring. he was frustrated because he got hurt. Many good high character players will react this way. Mystery solved.

Hey bit, do hamstrings injuries often happen when a player is tired, fatigued and potentially dehydrated? Just curious.

so today Holmes is being held out with a hamstring. he was frustrated because he got hurt. Many good high character players will react this way. Mystery solved.

Someone needs to update the scorecard for this thread.

LMFAO where do you get this stuff ?? Do you just make it up as you go along ?

Thin air brah.

Causes

Pulled hamstring is likely to occur when the hamstring muscles are over-used or over-stretched and when there is muscle exhaustion and fatigue.

Thin air brah.

Causes

Pulled hamstring is likely to occur when the hamstring muscles are over-used or over-stretched and when there is muscle exhaustion and fatigue.

yeah read it again brah those are Likely causes running plays with breaks in between is hardly an exaustive situation. Your making an assumption the guy was dealing with all these effects which is taking this a bit far. Funny after the practice they said he had no injury and was fine does that allow me to assume he might have hurt himself working out ?

yeah read it again brah those are Likely causes running plays with breaks in between is hardly an exaustive situation. Your making an assumption the guy was dealing with all these effects which is taking this a bit far. Funny after the practice they said he had no injury and was fine does that allow me to assume he might have hurt himself working out ?

tom-cruise.jpg

OMG OMFG OMG OMG OMG

You cant be serious. Please tell me you are just trolling me right now. Pretty pretty please Smash. PLEASE!!!

you become a bigger idiot with each post OP still waiting for my over reaction Quotes that YOU claim were your biggest issue with me.

No need for personal attacks Smash.

While I think your position in this ridiculous thread is over-reactive, you'll note I have not once called you names.

Leave it to the person losing the argument to always resort to the "you go back and re-read the 20 page thread and find all the moments I did that thing you are accusing me of"... right ... take a hike. The fact you are hoping you can create the impression you are winning the bickerfest because I won't go digging for your derpy quotes IS an over-reaction, especially in light of you saying you were done with it. LOL

Good old Smash, erratic as always... me thinks you don't know whether to sh*t or piss from one post to the next. Cuckoo....

Seriously guy. Personal attacks.

Max was ready to permaban me from this site for calling people idiots.

you know im playin with you so shut it already

and JIF you really need to get a clue. LIKELY CAUSES does not mean anything, you can pull a muscle at any given time your making statements that are ridiculous. Once again since you choose to ignore anything that does not support your insane arguement both REX and HOLMES said he was fine with NO INJURY after the practice so is it safe then to assume he hurt himself in a later workout ? or is that too much common sense for you to grasp all at once ?

Archived