The Site Will Be Offline On Sunday 06/17

As we have mentioned in the past, we are moving forward with a server move. The site will be offline on Sunday as we migrate. We don't anticipate it will take long, it should just be in the morning. But please plan on the site being down, and go out and get some fresh air. :)

When we come back online everything should look and feel the same, but we will then begin a series of upgrades and enhancements that will take us through July.

Thank you!

JetNation (the site that cares)

I still prefer my likening of JetNation to Lebron's mom and Laron Landry... they all go down a lot.

Yeah that was awesome when you did that. Totally didn't piss me off or anything like that. Definitely didn't make me pull up your profile with thoughts of banning you. Nah, none of that, lol.

Post image for JetNation Will Be Offline Sunday

We are upgrading the hardware that is used to support and run JetNation.com and our forums.  This will begin at midnight tonight.  The site will be offline for awhile on Sunday.  When we come back online things will look primarily the same, but this new hardware platform will allow us to implement several enhancements over the next few months.

If you have any questions, comments or suggested enhancements we would love to hear from you in our Feedback forum.  Or you could always email us your thoughts, forums @ JetNation.com.

Thank You!

As we have mentioned in the past, we are moving forward with a server move. The site will be offline on Sunday as we migrate. We don't anticipate it will take long, it should just be in the morning. But please plan on the site being down, and go out and get some fresh air. :)

When we come back online everything should look and feel the same, but we will then begin a series of upgrades and enhancements that will take us through July.

Thank you!

JetNation (the site that cares)

Please merge with this thread:

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/105497-jetnation-will-be-offline-sunday/

;)

Sunday is just about here so thanks everyone for your patience. The site is going offline now. We are making Greenbeans work all night, like a late night road crew. :)

We will talk to you all on Sunday. Thanks!

Archived