Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I'm voting only Pac, Lily, and 80 today. They are the 3 best scum candidates.

If we lynch Pac today then Lily should be tonight's investigation. Then 80 after that. From there we should look at me, Ape and CTM.

Everyone was getting angry. They could taste the blood that had slicked so many knives. Lily got trigger happy. She pulled out a chair and smashed it over Pac's shoulders. He dropped to his knees screaming profanities utterly apathetic lily kicked pax with her spike heeled shows directly in his geisha jugular

[colo =red]PAC geisha role blocker - has been lynched. It's now night.

EP D1 lining up lynched for D2 ping = scum.

AVM D1 buddy up to townie ping = scum.

Pac D2 lining up lynches for D2 ping = scum.

JC trapped by not catching my scumtells = scum.

Hess = town cop, lol.

Crusher changed my mind yesterday = town.

Christine = ???

CTM = ???

80 = ???

I'll tell you what, if I just stuck to pings and didn't use my brain or mouth the rest of these games, I might be halfway decent. ;)

I feel pretty good about Christine now. I guess she was just tangled up in bad logic, and can see where my case came from (how it looks to others). Pac wouldn't have swept in the way he did and pushed my case on her, if she was scum also. Anyway, good observation Dan.

Okay, going to the pool.

a little surprised by that, didn't think he'd cave so easily with teammates... good job hess... thought for sure he'd have fake claimed something if he was scum

You realize I was the first to push Pac as scum right? I suppose you'll now spin that as me being scum too now though... ****ing blatant how dirty you are. BLATANT.

Votecount

Pac - Hess, SMC, JF80, CTM, Ape (5)

SMC - Pac (1)

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

I'm gonna get ready to leave

be back in a few

Sorry. I slept late. Late date last night.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Final Votecount

Pac - Hess, SMC, JF80, CTM, Ape, Lily (6)

SMC - Pac (1)

Question to Jack. You quoted a train with 5 votes as your final vote count, making it appear like there was a double-voter and that Lily wasn't the hammer. Can you clear that up for us?

Thanks.

Interesting, so when EP got to a handful of votes there was a big swing to Nolder, it started with Crusher, AVM and 80 real quick, and then at the end 3 scum piled on? Hmm... me thinks Crusher or 80 is scum.

Not much to be gleaned from the 2nd Nolder lynch train.

I thought I hammered EP, I guess Dan ninja'd me. The late votes by Lily, Crusher and JC all look like bus votes. Those three seem to move their votes together a lot. Pac showed up to push my case on Hess, so did Crusher, Lily and JC, until Hess had to reveal and then they moved.

Lot's of strangeness on this day. I'm hoping being silenced during it all benefits Hess, in that he was able to observe and not engage. I think 80 and Crusher look awful right now, as do Pac and Christine.

Final Votecount

Pac - Hess, SMC, JF80, CTM, Ape, Lily (6)

SMC - Pac (1)

I feel good about Christine, SMC needs to be viewed. If Pac was voting him there at the end, and not fighting to live, then it appears like Pac distancing as much as possible for SMC's benefit.

View me if you want, don't care. Just don't buy into the BS CTM is spewing about lynching me now, when earlier he was pointing out how it was scummy and a no lynch, because now running me up gets scum an extra NK, and I won't even be dead.

You realize I was the first to push Pac as scum right? I suppose you'll now spin that as me being scum too now though... ****ing blatant how dirty you are. BLATANT.

Lol...you've claimed everyone was Scum you ****ing idiot

Hess pushes for pac today... Period

Lol...you've claimed everyone was Scum you ****ing idiot

Hess pushes for pac today... Period

I pushed for Pac every single day of the game, plus in the sign-up thread and on Good Friday. I win.

Hess and I have had same list most of the game. Only problem was he made me paranoid, so I added him to mine. LOL

You can't stand that 2 of the biggest tards there is, are trampling your scum team. GFY

Ape, I love the way you've got my name written in red. Thanks. I guess if you claim I'm scum every game, you're bound to be right occasionally. This is not one of those times, however. :P

Ape, I love the way you've got my name written in red. Thanks. I guess if you claim I'm scum every game, you're bound to be right occasionally. This is not one of those times, however. :tongue:

Ah, you know what htat is? Its a remnant from the re-post I did of all the vote counts after Hess lied about viewing you. I never corrected it, sorry. Pretty sure everyone knows though.

I pushed for Pac every single day of the game, plus in the sign-up thread and on Good Friday. I win.

Hess and I have had same list most of the game. Only problem was he made me paranoid, so I added him to mine. LOL

You can't stand that 2 of the biggest tards there is, are trampling your scum team. GFY

Don't compare yourself to hess.... He's a player... Your a noisy messy clown ape

Don't compare yourself to hess.... He's a player... Your a noisy messy clown ape

I purposefully outed the cop because I felt like me plus a cop vs. any scum team with you on it was completely unbalanced.

I still can't believe that I had AVM, EP and Pac figured out before D1 ended, all three of them nabbed on single-posts, and a trap in place for JC. I am ****ing amazing. Your denial of this only makes my legend grow.

I'm not willing to let up on SMC yet. He's my # 1 candidate until we clear him as town.

:face:

Youre either incredibly stupid or scum. You could be both.

In any event, Im 2-for-2 in calling JC and Pac the final 2 of 3 scum, with the last being Lily. Im voting only Lily and 80 tomorrow unless Hess tells us otherwise.

If Hess thinks it makes any sense to investigate me ratjer that uber scumminess in Lily and 80, then go right ahead. Eithe should be the final scum.

:face:

Youre either incredibly stupid or scum. You could be both.

In any event, Im 2-for-2 in calling JC and Pac the final 2 of 3 scum, with the last being Lily. Im voting only Lily and 80 tomorrow unless Hess tells us otherwise.

If Hess thinks it makes any sense to investigate me ratjer that uber scumminess in Lily and 80, then go right ahead. Eithe should be the final scum.

We'll lynch Lily. We'll lynch me. Whatever, no big deal. But if you're really town, I don't think town can lose unless we end up with a situation where its just you and 1 scum. How you fail to get this makes you scum in my eyes.

We'll lynch Lily. We'll lynch me. Whatever, no big deal. But if you're really town, I don't think town can lose unless we end up with a situation where its just you and 1 scum. How you fail to get this makes you scum in my eyes.

The fact youre talking about a 1 on 1 end game justification when we are currently 8 town to 1 scum and only 1 NK possible per night now is quite troubling.

In order to get to your scenario is to lynch 4 straight townies and have 3 straight successful NK attempts.

So, youre advocating foregoing investigating 2 uber scummy players in you and Lily so we, as a town, can safeguard against a scenario 5 day phases from now.

The fact youre talking about a 1 on 1 end game justification when we are currently 8 town to 1 scum and only 1 NK possible per night now is quite troubling.

In order to get to your scenario is to lynch 4 straight townies and have 3 straight successful NK attempts.

So, youre advocating foregoing investigating 2 uber scummy players in you and Lily so we, as a town, can safeguard against a scenario 5 day phases from now.

Absolutely. I'm willing to think ahead if it benefits the town. Again, you're looking increasingly scummy. With such a gigantic advantage, why are you throwing out scare tactics about the consequences of anyone daring to investigate you?

No one is town until a coroner's report, and your role claim is either the most beneficial to town or the most DANGEROUS to town. Seriously bro, quit fighting this. Hess is submitting your investigation as we speak, and we'll all hand you the role of town leader once you come up clean.

And once that happens, I'll be more than happy to apologize for the wasted investigation, take the fall, and get lynched over it. No problem whatsoever.

I would do it. We know who to lynch,... If Hess turns up dead, I'd rather have an innocent on SMC going forward .. you are way more dangerous

Archived