The Sagging Ratings & Failed Business Model of At JetNation.com

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole thing reminds me of the time at my family picnic on my mothers side when my cousin Squinty's dog took a crap right in the middle of the horseshoe pit. My cousin Testy got really upset and said, "Squinty!! see what your dog dig?" Squinty tried his best to but his best wasn't good enough. Turns out Squinty didn;t have a dog but his mom, my Aunt dumpy aquired some bad habits while living over seas and was a natural woman who didn't believe in shaving or hygeine at all . Yeah CTM already pm'd you her your number.

So I think what we all must do is to stop taking dumps and blaming the dog and try to be more self accountable. We are like a large dump taking family here and in family their is strength and alot like this family and my mothers people a good dose of the mental illness. I for one am willing to do whatever it takes to save this site as long as it doesn't call on me to do any work or invest any money. I think its worth it.

LOL. Not sure what even to say to this other than LOL.

I just realized that the poster that is known for being a jinx predicted the demise of JN.

Can great things be far behind? Seriously. :)

I agree ... although the untimely exit leaves us down a primary mope ... the prognosticator of doom for site was a hedge poster of sorts. It's one thing to intentionally be a contrarian ... but it's an entirely different story to be so clueless that you're always 180 deg from the reality of a situation. Even with storage space being as cheap as it is ... don't think it was worth the bits.

Being serious for a second, I like our business model much better. VIP Memberships...yeah, i'm still not feeling it. :)

Thanks for site. I dont know what a new server costs, but it cant be cheap.

Didnt Tex get the VIP membership and then got banned with no refund? What good is the VIP without anti ban protection.

Max, I am ready to reopen negotiations. You know I want in. Let me right this failing Internet business of yours, or you can watch in despair as I take it over at pennies on the dollar when everything implodes. It was on Twitter, therefor it must be true.

Max, I am ready to reopen negotiations. You know I want in. Let me right this failing Internet business of yours, or you can watch in despair as I take it over at pennies on the dollar when everything implodes. It was on Twitter, therefor it must be true.

you have to wait in line. the lawyer representing my group and Max's lawyers are in negotiations and are slowly working on closing this deal.

I like you though Bergen. So you will most definitely stay on board and help run the place. you have my word.

Thanks for site. I dont know what a new server costs, but it cant be cheap.

Didnt Tex get the VIP membership and then got banned with no refund? What good is the VIP without anti ban protection.

New servers aren't too much, a few hundred per month. A new server that knocks your socks off, now that is pricey.

Dude I get scared when you joke like this. Knowing what kind of car you drive, that makes me think you are serious. :)

How much money did you offer dammit? I am ass deep in a css file that has the home page in pink. Now would be a good time to fax it over, lol.

did our negotiations fall through?? because if they did i was unaware that we weren't working towards a deal anymore.

What's wrong with a pink home page? Drawing the LGBT crowd is all the rage these days.

Managed to get rid of the pink. Have several other issues which will be there until we relaunch the new design soon.

I have a better Idea have an all male JetNation Calender ...

We'll probably get a boost in ratings

Only problem is I don't think the majority of JN's most prominent males would fit onto a single calendar page.

Quite true. i know myself would take up half of october, all of november and all of december. I can only imagine how many months Dr. Crushlove needs.

Only problem is I don't think the majority of JN's most prominent males would fit onto a single calendar page.

This is awesome. How much does a normal calendar cost $6? We can charge $12 because we have double the pleasure.

Archived