Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: CTM vs. Ape - I dont know what to say really. I've never seen CTM this confident on day 1, he typically at the least leaves himself an out. He's dug his heels in though today. Ape is extra confident but this isnt a first. If I had to side with someone, it would be CTM...but I'm not even sure I want to take sides...this whole thing seems contrived on both parts.

Wont lie though, I thought the same thing as Sharrow with CTM using SMC's idea as a PR to vet him or whatever. (didnt SMC do it in a game when he was back to back scum?). That said, Pac has a passion for ****ing with CTM in these games. Can anyone recall if he's used PR's before too?

Before the game even really started, The guy literally labelled 3 consecutive posts of mine as polacks 3 scum tells, ones that he's never bothered to mention before, but apparently he'd have us believe he had them stored away and I just managed to hit all three of them in a row. It's the most insanely idiotic thing I've ever seen.

From there, read his posts dude.. the way he's reacting to votes, the huge contradiction, the attempts to use my points against him against me, he's shown.his ass multiple times

Is be shocked if its anything other then ape is scum, ape is third party with a win condition of lynchng me or ape has some kind of pr. Shocked

Pac's used PR's before. IIRC In the Scarface game he was initially going to make SMC "whiny townie", and changed his mind, putting him on the scum team instead. SMC used it anyways.

Still doesn't mean CTM isn't faking his.

This is correct. Pac actually had sent me 2 PMs, the first the whiny townie and the second as vanilla scum which gave me the idea of using the fake PR as cover.

Pac has used real PRs in other games and he has been creative with CTM's roles because he hates him.

Still, even with the PR that doesn't make CTM town.

FWIW, I'm leaning PR on CTM, but not on Ape - could've missed something along the posts, but the obvious PR would be way too heavy compared to others. Having said that, it doesn't really lean on alignment per se.

Wont lie though, I thought the same thing as Sharrow with CTM using SMC's idea as a PR to vet him or whatever. (didnt SMC do it in a game when he was back to back scum?). That said, Pac has a passion for ****ing with CTM in these games. Can anyone recall if he's used PR's before too?

Yeah, that's why I decided to use it because I knew I wouldve been an early lynch the second game.

I dont think SMC ever got the props he deserved for that move btw. That was a good move SMC. Props.

Thanks!

Go with the Ape on the CTM train. As far as cases, my personal case, aside from rolling the dice, is that you're trying to pull an SMC with that PR.

After he has been calling Pac a Dirty Lawn Mowing Mexican for three years your surprised Pac gave him a PR that makes him call himself a Polack? That makes more sense than anything else in this game. You should die today.

Somewhere, Vic is getting a boner over people voting a low activity player.

Has anybody ever told you that they want to shove that ****ing umbrella up your ass and then open it?

Just curious....

Don't fear the edit Verb.

No, more that I said we should kill either CTM or Ape.....and then vote Sharrow.

No but you just caused AVM to disappear for the next week just by bringing it up. Good work.

You should sign your posts:

~80

Making things unfunny since 2012

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, JVoR

Leelou (3) - SMC, Tina, CTM

Nolder (2) - DPR, BG

CTM (4) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (4) - Blob, AVM, 80, Verb

Verb (3) - JC, Dan, JiF

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

unvote

vote sharrow

I don't like his pushing that CTM is lying about his PR as the basis for his vote. He's also taking a pretty confident stance between them when for me it's kind of muddled.

Between ape vs CTM, i'm leaning that ape is scummier based on the continually building case every time ctm muttered two words it seems. I get the argument to clear up the matter day one but unless i get more info i'm still not convinced. What i'm finding more interesting are the opportunists like Wombat who is not seeming like he gives a crap who to lynch between ctm and ape.

I'm with JVOR on this. I don't like pushing the CTM PR as a serious vote reason. Sharrow is the bomb, but he isn't infalliable. He may have gotten too cocky here and thinking he can push a case simply because he's The Sandman.

Unvote: Leelou

Vote: Sharrow

Official Vote Count:

Tina (1) - Leelou

Leelou (2) - Tina, CTM

Nolder (2) - DPR, BG

CTM (4) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (6) - Blob, AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC

Verb (3) - JC, Dan, JiF

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

Nolder shot DPR in the beginning of day 1, DPR is still alive and no one seems to think any of it is strange. Hm...

I´m not sure about this Ape/CTM battle. I would probably vote CTM over Ape but at the same time 80 is one of those who have stood out most to me and one of the reasons is him bringing up the "don´t lynch last mod". Something else is odd about him, it´s like he is trying to keep a low profile while still posting.

I agree with JVoR about Sharrow.

Nolder shot DPR in the beginning of day 1, DPR is still alive and no one seems to think any of it is strange. Hm...

I´m not sure about this Ape/CTM battle. I would probably vote CTM over Ape but at the same time 80 is one of those who have stood out most to me and one of the reasons is him bringing up the "don´t lynch last mod". Something else is odd about him, it´s like he is trying to keep a low profile while still posting.

I agree with JVoR about Sharrow.

Scummiest post I've seen yet. Low-layer trying to fit a post in, gives away a major tell while trying to appear amiable.

Unvote Nolder

Vote Tina

Archived