Jerry Jones wants him some "Glory Hole"

Klecko73isGod

Too funny:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/jerry-jones-glory-hole/

Jerry Jones Said “I Want Me Some Glory Hole,” And He Meant It

by

Glenn Davis | 1:53 pm, July 30th, 2012

Screen-Shot-2012-07-30-at-1.39.48-PM.jpgSometimes you just have to sit there for a minute (or several), contemplating exactly how you want to go about writing something. Reading that not only did Jerry Jones use the phrase “glory hole” when talking to reportersabout the coming season (emphasis on “coming” hehehe nailed it), not only did he then use it again (saying, incredibly, “I want me some glory hole”), proving he meant to use it the first time and generally putting his media session in danger of turning into something likethis old Batman comic, but he’s apparently done this a lot? That was one of those times.

One thing to do: see Jones actually saying this stuff for myself, to prove it wasn’t all too good to be true:

Check. Glorious, glorious check. Now what? Well, Cowboys PR man Rich Dalrymple earned his money and reminded the gathered (and understandably snickering) media members that “glory hole” is actually a commonly-used phrase in the oil industry that made Jones rich.

And apparently it is. The more you know.

And with that done? Well… I’m stumped. All I can bring myself to do is keep marveling at Jones’ casual use of “glory hole.” I wish I had more jokes for you, but does this even need a joke? It’s Jerry Jones repeatedly saying “glory hole.” There’s nothing I can add to that. Well, except to posit that in the glory hole days Jones references, “I want me some glory hole!” might have been a pretty common exclamation among many members of the Cowboys. And that we hope this all ends with Rob Ryan yelling “I want me some glory hole!” during defensive meetings to fire up his troops.

A prominent NFL owner proclaims that he "wants me some glory hole" and we at Jet Nation can only muster five posts?

What happened to the JN I used to know?

Tomshane and Jif turning every other thread into teh ghey is the explicit reason this thread is a dud. Finally an appropriate time for 90% of their banter, and it's all redundancy at this point.

The difference is that the rest of us want to be on the non-kneeling side.

I like to please as much as I like pleasure.

Tomshane and Jif turning every other thread into teh ghey is the explicit reason this thread is a dud. Finally an appropriate time for 90% of their banter, and it's all redundancy at this point.

The guy is obsessed with me...what am I supposed to do?

Archived