Quinton Coples Merged

TNJet

what you start insinuating pro child rape..yeah idk if you are kidding or not

I know you like to pretend you know a lot about me, and I don't return the favor very much; but at the very least, I can say that with the way you interpret posts, I'm 100% sure that you're not a police detective.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you like to pretend you know a lot about me, and I don't return the favor very much; but at the very least, I can say that with the way you interpret posts, I'm 100% sure that you're not a police detective.

Ok smart guy. What were you implying with the post regarding islam and child rape?

Ok smart guy. What were you implying with the post regarding islam and child rape?

It was a joke, referencing these:

That's all. No more, no less. OK? Cool? Nobody's demeaning you or saying you're an evil, dumb person who doesn't understand numbers and isn't as smart as (insert I'm so smart/oh so witty/rep gathering crony here). Just a harmless joke about some posts you've made.

It was a joke, referencing these:

That's all. No more, no less. OK? Cool? Nobody's demeaning you or saying you're an evil, dumb person who doesn't understand numbers and isn't as smart as (insert I'm so smart/oh so witty/rep gathering crony here). Just a harmless joke about some posts you've made.

Hey if its harmless then its cool. As long as were cool going forward as well

Archived