JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Sooooo I should have harpooned Ape instead. That was useless.

You should have harpooned Smashmouth. Then at least it would have taken out scum. He's the one endorsing your stupid idea based on the premise that you couldn't distinguish between multiple Quints and multiple @Quint requests. You don't even realize your theory was basically a trap post.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This. Destroy mafia, hope Hess eats some along the way or he eats the bomb.

Batman is going to continue doing his work as the greatest scum hunter ever. Wwwbgay is first in line for this caped crusader, he's the dumbass that suggested it. I mean, why not just say, "hey guys, I know I'm scum, mind not killing me for a while so we can have Hess gobble you all up while we do our thing? Thanks!"

Agreed, and Smash is the one that endorsed Christine's folly.

LOL @ the people agreeing to ignore mafia for now. Like...um...Lily.

It seems obvious that we need to get Hess to eat a bomb. It obviously isn't that the bomb needs to hammer Hess, otherwise I'm sure they would have ensured they were the hammer vote. That didn't happen, so........I'm guessing we need to get the bomb eaten. The best way to ensure Hess eats a bomb is to get rid of the mafia and only have town targets for Hess....with 1 being the active bomb.

I understand this, but I don't think that is the only way Hess can die.

I suggest we wait to day phase, everyone request a harpoon from Quint and then everyone who gets it should target at Hess.

You should have harpooned Smashmouth. Then at least it would have taken out scum. He's the one endorsing your stupid idea based on the premise that you couldn't distinguish between multiple Quints and multiple @Quint requests. You don't even realize your theory was basically a trap post.

you really are a moron

I understand this, but I don't think that is the only way Hess can die.

I suggest we wait to day phase, everyone request a harpoon from Quint and then everyone who gets it should target at Hess.

I don't like it. Sounds too much like scum who want all harpoons gone.

Wombat/Lily/SMC = rest of the scum team.

So... ok. Thought here.

Every time that DPR mentions Quint, he makes Quint a plural. And we have had a couple of people clearly mark who they want to harpoon, yet no harpoons have gone out, so far as we can tell. I wonder if any vests have made it out either.

That being said, I think that the Quints are the Scum Team. They can give out vests, but then they have to lynch that person, not NK them. And, they can give out harpoons to take out the shark, but hope that we don't take out them.

This is why none of them hinted at Verbal for the last harpoon. They didn't want us to figure out that Quint = Scum.

Any thoughts?

yes harpoons only work on the Shark also in the movie when they harpooned the shark with the yellow barrels tied to them I think they used 3 or 4 harpoons correct ?

Hey Idiot APE is this where you think I Endorsed Christene ? You dyslexic bastard

What I was going to say was DPR is probably Quint ..... At least thats what I was thinking it may be way off base and I have not given it too much thought but the items Harpoon/Vest could very well be randomed by our MOD. if someone else said this and I missed it then oh ****ing well .

You sound too much like an idiot who doesn't want the shark gone. This is a ****ing Jaws mafia game. If you don't think Jaws is the greatest threat to the town in a Jaws mafia game then god help you.

Harpoons are in the game to kill a shark townies need to use their freakin heads and lync scum rather than taking pot shots with harpoons. Just because the Shark did not die from one harpoon shot does not mean multiple harpoons wont kill him.

You sound too much like an idiot who doesn't want the shark gone. This is a ****ing Jaws mafia game. If you don't think Jaws is the greatest threat to the town in a Jaws mafia game then god help you.

Really? Weird, I thought people had been shot as well. I must have been imagining that.

Anything that can kill townies is an equal threat to the town. Scum can kill townies. Jaws can kill townies. But guess what? Jaws can kill scum, too.

Archived