T.O. Waived

Ranick10

I say we sign Roy Williams.

I wish someone was around to tell me this would be a great move. I mean, he must be in the top 250 of all time.

I can produce stats for you that will show Tebow-to-Roy-Williams would be the most prolific passing battery in the history of the sport.

physically TO is still a beast, his problem is his hands. He hasn't been able to consistently catch the ball for the last 4-5 years.

That didn't stop us from getting Braylon. And Braylon ended up being our most reliable receiver his last year here.

I imagine people will be beating down the doors for a 38-year old prima donna # 4 WR who can't/won't play special teams.

If Seattle hadn't waived T.O., they would have let go of Braylon Edwards. I can't imagine a better preseason thread here than another "SIGN BRAYLON" one. The fact that he would have been let go in favor of a guy 8 years older would have been completely irrelevant to the pro-Braylon contignent, I'm sure.

I imagine people will be beating down the doors for a 38-year old prima donna # 4 WR who can't/won't play special teams.

If Seattle hadn't waived T.O., they would have let go of Braylon Edwards. I can't imagine a better preseason thread here than another "SIGN BRAYLON" one. The fact that he would have been let go in favor of a guy 8 years older would have been completely irrelevant to the pro-Braylon contignent, I'm sure.

Yes, but the fact that they waived T.O. instead of Braylon shows that we should've signed Braylon when we had the chance.

Ocho, TO and Plax could be valuable if any of them saw themselves as role players at this point in their careers. I dont think that is the case with any of them though. Any of them could be valuable to lots of teams as strictly red zone targets.

Archived