Week 3: Make or break?

Blackout

maybe not because nobody in our division is undefeated but we can't be 1-2 going into our matchup against the 49ers which is a guaranteed loss!

Oh and the Texans after that is not easy either! another very possible loss.

Can we beat Miami without Revis?

no its absolutely not make or break but I cant see us losing to the Fins. This defense is going to tee off on Tannehill

maybe not because nobody in our division is undefeated but we can't be 1-2 going into our matchup against the 49ers which is a guaranteed loss!

Oh and the Texans after that is not easy either! another very possible loss.

Can we beat Miami without Revis?

Do you have any idea the west coast teams record while traveling east? Will be a tough game, but to call it a guaranteed loss is downright silly.

Dudes I'm not even upset about this loss. They lose next week or even at home vs SF and sh*t hits the fan quick however.

The problem with this loss is the way we lost it...completely loss any momentum from last week...and the media will focus on the lack of offense...never mind the poor tackling...just disgusted at the moment.

Not a chance that's a guarenteed loss though I will say 1-2 would be a lousy place to be just in case we DO lose.

The Niners are built very similar to us, so I feel that game will come down to a crucial turnover one way or the other.

Archived