Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

What's interesting is a bit of the disconnect between the local media and the fans on Sanchez after this game. Cimini, Boomer & Carton and others are saying this was one of Sanchez's best games, he brought them back and the coaches screwed it up with the playcalling in the last 2 minutes.

Fans just blame Sanchez because he sucks so even if other units suck during the game at a certain time, they sucked through osmosis because of Sanchez's suckage.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's interesting is a bit of the disconnect between the local media and the fans on Sanchez after this game. Cimini, Boomer & Carton and others are saying this was one of Sanchez's best games, he brought them back and the coaches screwed it up with the playcalling in the last 2 minutes.

Fans just blame Sanchez because he sucks so even if other units suck during the game at a certain time, they sucked through osmosis because of Sanchez's suckage.

It was easily one of Sanchez's best games. Dude was going Eli with all those big completions down the field. It was fun to watch. Jets had like 7 plays of 20+ yards or something? That's pretty good.

His mechanics on the HIl int were terrible...and obviously people are going to harp on that...but he was better than Brady yesterday and we still figure out how to lose. Only the Jets.

Sad when that was one of Sanchez's best games. He didnt play well enough for us to win. Too many mistakes again. For a mediocre QB that performance is ok, but we need better than mediocre which we're not going to get.

Remaining Sanchez supporters, you do realize the one guy that's repping all your posts is JFtoLong, right? THIS is the company you keep.

(Neg rep from JFtoLong coming in 3....2....1)

he brings almost nothing to this site except ad hominem attacks and i guess now neg rep idk why hes still here

Remaining Sanchez supporters, you do realize the one guy that's repping all your posts is JFtoLong, right? THIS is the company you keep.

(Neg rep from JFtoLong coming in 3....2....1)

You got T0m Shane, bro. T0m Shane.

.but he was better than Brady yesterday and we still figure out how to lose. Only the Jets.

With the game on the line, Brady led the Pats to a FG to tie the game, then a FG to take the lead in OT.

With a chance to put us in the end zone in his last possession of the 4th quarter, the Sanchez-led offense lost 4 yards and settled for 3. In OT, Sanchez, holding the ball like a loaf of bread, allowed not only a crippling sack but lost the football, and the game.

He also had two other turnovers, one on one of the worst INT's ever and the other on a poor handoff that resulted in Sanchez going all Lionel Messi on us for the safety.

In what universe did Sanchez outplay Brady with these facts in mind?

You got T0m Shane, bro. T0m Shane.

I got dbatesman, Sperm, EY, and a bunch of other people too. Douchebags, yes, but douchebags that use calculators, logic, and other stuff. I'm rolling like 700 deep, son. And I'm hardly the ringleader. Just the most annoying and dumbest Sanchez hater of the bunch.

With the game on the line, Brady led the Pats to a FG to tie the game, then a FG to take the lead in OT.

With a chance to put us in the end zone in his last possession of the 4th quarter, the Sanchez-led offense lost 4 yards and settled for 3. In OT, Sanchez, holding the ball like a loaf of bread, allowed not only a crippling sack but lost the football, and the game.

He also had two other turnovers, one on one of the worst INT's ever and the other on a poor handoff that resulted in Sanchez going all Lionel Messi on us for the safety.

In what universe did Sanchez outplay Brady with these facts in mind?

Handing the ball off twice and running a bootleg that the entire world knew was coming is Sanchez's fault? lol man.

Brady was throwing 2 yard passes yesterday. Watch the game holy hell. The fact that youre giving Brady credit for yesterday is delusional. They dont throw the ball down the field.

I got dbatesman, Sperm, EY, and a bunch of other people too. Douchebags, yes, but douchebags that use calculators, logic, and other stuff. I'm rolling like 700 deep, son. And I'm hardly the ringleader. Just the most annoying and dumbest Sanchez hater of the bunch.

You blew it when you named DBates. He sucks.

Handing the ball off twice and running a bootleg that the entire world knew was coming is Sanchez's fault? lol man.

It was sh*tty play-calling for sure. But Sanchez fumbling the football is 100 % on him. Take the sack and cover up the ball, live to fight another play. But instead he gave the game away like a bitch.

sanchez lovers have this though

sanchezlol.gif

What's especially awful about that play is that not only was he late on the Hill throw and, thus, shouldve known not to throw it, he had McKnight WIDE OPEN in the flat which wouldve been a 20 yd catch and run.

What's especially awful about that play is that not only was he late on the Hill throw and, thus, shouldve known not to throw it, he had McKnight WIDE OPEN in the flat which wouldve been a 20 yd catch and run.

lol yea i noticed that too. Is it just me or were the tv people showing lots of times recievers or tight ends/Rbs were wide open jumping up and down going throw me the bal im open! Never happend lol.

Brady was throwing 2 yard passes yesterday. Watch the game holy hell. The fact that youre giving Brady credit for yesterday is delusional. They dont throw the ball down the field.

He takes what the defense gives him. He was doing what Ryan Fitzpatrick likes to do, only doing it waayyyyyy better. We were hitting him on deep drop backs so he decided to start getting the ball out quick.

How often do we see Sanchez, on plays designed to be quick hitters, just stand there holding the ball? Or even worse, not getting the ball where it needs to be on those 5-yard throws, sometimes into the hands of D-linemen?

lol yea i noticed that too. Is it just me or were the tv people showing lots of times recievers or tight ends/Rbs were wide open jumping up and down going throw me the bal im open! Never happend lol.

The one where Keller was jumping up and down was pretty funny, on the replay Simms was like "Sanchez is under pressure and there's nnnnnot many places to goooo...and if you look here...oh, yeah, yeeeeeah, he was pretty open. Oh man."

He takes what the defense gives him. He was doing what Ryan Fitzpatrick likes to do, only doing it waayyyyyy better. We were hitting him on deep drop backs so he decided to start getting the ball out quick.

How often do we see Sanchez, on plays designed to be quick hitters, just stand there holding the ball? Or even worse, not getting the ball where it needs to be on those 5-yard throws, sometimes into the hands of D-linemen?

Brady right now is a bad down the field passer. The numbers back that up. They've been running this system forever, but him hitting 2 yard dinks doesnt make him a good QB. The Pats protect him, he makes his read, and lets guys get their YAC. Teams like the Seahawks and Cardinals blew that crap up.

Brady right now is a bad down the field passer. The numbers back that up. They've been running this system forever, but him hitting 2 yard dinks doesnt make him a good QB. The Pats protect him, he makes his read, and lets guys get their YAC. Teams like the Seahawks and Cardinals blew that crap up.

Brady looks like sh!t. Thinking he's probably hurt again. Or Josh McDaniel is an awful OC. probably both.

The one where Keller was jumping up and down was pretty funny, on the replay Simms was like "Sanchez is under pressure and there's nnnnnot many places to goooo...and if you look here...oh, yeah, yeeeeeah, he was pretty open. Oh man."

lol it was almost comical im just sitting there like ................ wtf theres your weapons and open receivers throw it!

Yeah, and that was the play that took like 7-9 seconds for the sack to finally happen. Coverage sack right? lol

How do you scan the field that long and not see the guy that nobody was within 25 yards of? Its seriously unbelievable. That and the worst throw I've ever seen in my life were comical to say the least.

Yeah, that did happen BUT there were so many wide open receivers Sanchez couldn't throw it to them all. He completed 68% of his passes. There were 2 glaring Fups, the one you gif'd and the Reuland one where Sanchez took the sack. It didn't matter on that drive, though, because that was the Keller TD drive.

Sparano is getting killed for poor playcalling at times, rightfully so, but he has designed better plays than Schitty. On one play it was very evident. The Kerley sideline play late in the game that was for 20 yds. Kerley waited for Hill to clear out the DBs which opened him up. Schitty wouldve had 2 WRs in the same area.

Yeah, that did happen BUT there were so many wide open receivers Sanchez couldn't throw it to them all. He completed 68% of his passes. There were 2 glaring Fups, the one you gif'd and the Reuland one where Sanchez took the sack. It didn't matter on that drive, though, because that was the Keller TD drive.

Sparano is getting killed for poor playcalling at times, rightfully so, but he has designed better plays than Schitty. On one play it was very evident. The Kerley sideline play late in the game that was for 20 yds. Kerley waited for Hill to clear out the DBs which opened him up. Schitty wouldve had 2 WRs in the same area.

i just dont understand why people keep saying no one is open and or we dont have weapons blah blah blah

So Smash and Pac are way, way too far into the hand at this point, right? Gotta keep playing, you're almost all in anyways, it'd be stupid not to just throw the rest of your chips in.

Considering they were still defending Chad until the instant of the Favre trade (and actually, in some instances, still after that even when he was playing for the friggin' Dolphins), how was this even a question? It's not even a matter of them being too far in, you know as well as I do that they surely came away from that game legitimately impressed with Sanchez's play, as sad as that is.

Archived