The Mark Sanchez Fumble Forgetter

Vudu

2 Parts Grey Goose Cherry Noir

1 part Ginger Infused Simple Syrup ( 1 Cup Water, 2 Cups Sugar. Grate 1/2 cup Fresh Ginger. Put 1 cup water to boil, when water comes to rolling boil Dissolve 2 cups Sugar and grated ginger. boil for four minutes. Strain Ginger and mixture into a bottle, refrigerate)

Muddle Cilantro, Lemon and Lime Wedges and a dash of Red Pepper Flakes ( Because Mark Sanchez fumbling with the AFCEAST lead on the line burns so much)

Shake vigourously in shaker and pour over ice in Highball glass.

VOILA The Mark Sanchez Fumble Forgetter!

I created this drink after witnessing the Pivotal matchup between us and the hated Rivals. We couldve won this game but Sporano is a dumb ass and Im sick of watching our conservative style of Play. **** you Stephen Hill, and **** you refs for that abyssal PI call from 40 yards away. Hopefully this drink gets you lot through the night. Im already drunk as sh*t from them and its all seemingly disappearing for now.

r7k7wx.jpgv66fj9.jpg

1 part Ginger Infused Simple Syrup ( 1 Cup Water, 2 Cups Sugar. Grate 1/2 cup Fresh Ginger. Put 1 cup water to boil, when water comes to rolling boil Dissolve 2 cups Sugar and grated ginger. boil for four minutes. Strain Ginger and mixture into a bottle, refrigerate)

Muddle Cilantro, Lemon and Lime Wedges and a dash of Red Pepper Flakes ( Because Mark Sanchez fumbling with the AFCEAST lead on the line burns so much)

I created this drink after witnessing the Pivotal matchup between us and the hated Rivals. We couldve won this game but Sporano is a dumb ass and Im sick of watching our conservative style of Play. **** you Stephen Hill, and **** you refs for that abyssal PI call from 40 yards away. Hopefully this drink gets you lot through the night. Im already drunk as sh*t from them and its all seemingly disappearing for now.

r7k7wx.jpgv66fj9.jpg

I just drink vodka straight. Makes me happy after games like this.

r7k7wx.jpgv66fj9.jpg

You might want to enroll in AA....just saying.

r7k7wx.jpgv66fj9.jpg

A good option. A better option could be you posted a few pics of yourself. The entire JetNation will forget there was a game yesterday. :)

Archived