Official NY Jets Game Thread (Patriots Edition)

Maxman

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

W can thank Schitty for allowing us the delusion of a playoff season. Thta's all last week was, a crappy OC we all knew was dumber than fencepost who stopped calling Jackson's number.

Seriously, you thought because we beat the Rams that the playoffs were next? That's another one (the first being the Jets offensive ineptitude) that was not Schotty's fault.

Find me one single post that says Sanchez is the only problem... Just one.

You all seem to focus on that one issue an awful lot. The Sanchez Sucks thread is a good example. Top to bottom, owner to flight crew this team is very flawed. But let's pick on the QB as if he is the only overpaid underperforming player the Jets currently employ.

You all seem to focus on that one issue an awful lot. The Sanchez Sucks thread is a good example. Top to bottom, owner to flight crew this team is very flawed. But let's pick on the QB as if he is the only overpaid underperforming player the Jets currently employ.

I do. Because QB is the most important position on the team, and our QB is one of, if not the leagues worst. It's not that the Jets don't have other problems, it's that when Mark Sanchez is the QB, nothing else really matters.

What's dumb is dismissing this all as 1 losing season. I think the joke of the Rams game should be obvious now.

The "1 losing season" claim is a complete fallacy. It actually streches two seasons.

Since week 2 of last year, over the last 25 games, the Jets are 10-15 (40%) with 10 blowout losses.

Rex, opening press conference, 2009: "We're gonna give you everything we've got, and that's gonna be, I think, more than you can handle."

Rex, postgame press conference, tonight: "Our fans are gonna get everything we have, and...uh...we'll find out what that means, I guess."

Archived