The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*looks at Chrissy, looks at Hess, then looks back at Chrissy* Hess needs glasses, I think.

All you have to.say bro? Or just getting in your lulzs now while you can before we run you up tomorrow?

Still want the vig to shoot you.

So Basel is the converter and converted Hess? Or did we start with some already converted? Hmm.....

There are a lot of scenarios, no point in guessing until we see a second conversion take place. It could be convert/kill on alternating nights. A symp and all nk's from here out. Gotta see how it plays.

I will say that you just became the prime conversion candidate. Glad you served up two scum with this play.

I have a hard time believing that Basel is th cult leader, since counter claiming cop's don't typically last beyond the lynch of the real cop if the play goes well for scum.

Right now, I'm looking at PAC as potential cult leader. Or one of the inactives.

All you have to.say bro? Or just getting in your lulzs now while you can before we run you up tomorrow?

Still want the vig to shoot you.

Vig should have shot him today. I wonder if Vig has restricted kills. I hope for your sake there is a cult doc to protect you.

Well, Ishy, it was a nice try, but you just keep stepping in sh*t with the LLL act. Because no only am I the cop, but I'm also Daryl. I can't say I blame you, there's no way you could have known that Daryl really would be the cop. I'm guessing that going in, everyone here who has watched the show expected Rick to be the cop. So you went with a different character, and you guessed wrong.

Bwhahahahahahaha. Is this the worst reveal in mafia history?

Hess is the type of tard that is fun to kick and spin around and piss on his shoes. Yes that kind.

Exactly. Thats basically what we did to him. Bitched his ass all up.

Meanwhile, Ape was running down the cop and casing up sweet Lily. lol Is he Zombie?

Exactly. Thats basically what we did to him. Bitched his ass all up.

Meanwhile, Ape was running down the cop and casing up sweet Lily. lol Is he Zombie?

Don;t think is a zombie. Ape uses big words to describe stuff and zombies always go "grrrrrr" "orrrrr" "ahhhhhh" "braaaaains" Thats what zombies do. Ape drops serious mafia poetry.

Not true at all. Liar.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

Yeah it is, it was ladt game. You bus-voted a teammate. That is the last time you voted scum on D1... Do you comprehend anything above a 1st grade reading level? Holy sh*t. I was hi-5'ing you anyway, you ****ing insecure penis face

Archived