Pettine's Replacement!

Dorrong

I'm new around these parts. Calling me a die hard JETS fan would be an understatement. So I'm sure all of us have heard about Pettine turning down an extension. WHAT ABOUT ROMEO ****ING CRENNEL? Could you imagine the looks we would get from those queer patriots?

I'm new around these parts. Calling me a die hard JETS fan would be an understatement. So I'm sure all of us have heard about Pettine turning down an extension. WHAT ABOUT ROMEO ****ING CRENNEL? Could you imagine the looks we would get from those queer patriots?

it will be pettine staying or rob ryan joining his brother. I doubt Jerry stands to hard in his way to leave Dallas.

Do you mean odd, or heterosexually-challenged?

We do pride ourselves on being the most gay-friendly Jet fan site on the web, you know. Pride being the operable word.

So, Mr. or Ms. Dorrong, tell us a little about yourself. Your Profile says so little. It certainly doesn't scream I'M A JETS FAN!!!!!!! See - I shouted, just like you. But enough, you seem like an interesting soul. Are you a boy, pretending to be a girl? That's a very popular hobby on this site - just ask kelly or T0mShane.

Replacing Pettine has to be one of the least things I am worried about this offseason.

Shortlist of more pressing concerns:

-GM

-OC

-Scouting/Talent Evaluation

-Strength and Conditioning

-Specials

Oh yeah, then there's the whole: QB thing, RB thing, OL thing, TE thing, RevisWatch2013, Spin-that-Safety, Cut & Sign the old guys, sign the splashy player, and yearly kicker competition.

Who really cares if it's Pettine or Crennel calling in Rex Ryan's defensive plays?

Archived