Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to know why I'm not really concerned with listening to Dan right now? Because I believe Vic gave her a "Dan is Dan" eval, and because I'm looking at Dan's train right now:

Dan (3): Ape, Leelou, Lily

And it's got 2 girlies on it that I'm highly suspicious of if Vic flips scum, and Spats has been nudging Dan's train with statements like "Dan is obv scum" without voting her. That all stinks like scum getting behind the Ape, and trying to divert the Vic train to a reputationally strong player.

Hadn't actually thought of that. I actually thought Spats was shamelessly nudging the Vic train.

You're funny. Any time I have similar thoughts to you, you call it "getting behind the Ape." Nobody else is capable of reaching the same conclusions as you on their own?

Nice catch on Slats, though. That I didn't notice.

You want to know why I'm not really concerned with listening to Dan right now? Because I believe Vic gave her a "Dan is Dan" eval, and because I'm looking at Dan's train right now:

Dan (3): Ape, Leelou, Lily

And it's got 2 girlies on it that I'm highly suspicious of if Vic flips scum, and Spats has been nudging Dan's train with statements like "Dan is obv scum" without voting her. That all stinks like scum getting behind the Ape, and trying to divert the Vic train to a reputationally strong player.

It's true, I'm scum protecting Vic while implicating Dan, who I actually know is innocent. Should've been obvious, as I've been buddying up to Vic since D1. Run me up, and I'll self-hammer out of shame of being caught in the act.

Hadn't actually thought of that. I actually thought Spats was shamelessly nudging the Vic train.

You're funny. Any time I have similar thoughts to you, you call it "getting behind the Ape." Nobody else is capable of reaching the same conclusions as you on their own?

Bwahahaha!

Hey Ape...your story is a changing...haven't caught up yet...but I'll start here...really like to see the Ape dead...anyone else?

Unfortunately i think Ape is town..

I think Vic is full of it.. I'm staying put. I've been scum with Vic, they know there's a tracker. he had that post in the can before he made his claim just in case he was tracked (he's been thinking about his fake claim since day 1)...

Ah, Lily.... that's just not true. Your go-to counterpoint to me every time I grill you and you are scum, is "you do that all the time". This has become one of the better scum tells I have on anyone lately.

It's true, I'm scum protecting Vic while implicating Dan, who I actually know is innocent. Should've been obvious, as I've been buddying up to Vic since D1. Run me up, and I'll self-hammer out of shame of being caught in the act.

OMGUS. Butthurt. Wifom.

The trifecta.

Unfortunately i think Ape is town..

I think Vic is full of it.. I'm staying put. I've been scum with Vic, they know there's a tracker. he had that post in the can before he made his claim just in case he was tracked (he's been thinking about his fake claim since day 1)...

my vote is still on him...weird how Heavy Fog keeps catching guys visiting the dead...wish he had died as well...

my vote is still on him...weird how Heavy Fog keeps catching guys visiting the dead...wish he had died as well...

yep, which is what I was getting at earlier - tracker is an ambiguous role, can go town or scum - easy to fake claim as scum and each day give a result that ties someone to the NKs.

Hell, Fog might have false claimed to see if he could get me lynched for visiting BG, and today to set up Vic's false reveal. Gambit'ey type stuff. Vic obviously had that post in the chamber waiting for the chance to use it.

I'm leaning towards "had it ready." Vic's too smart to pick that sort of statement to LD, when there were better ones around. Plus a fake LD claim is an easy one to pull off. But I want to hear from Vic before making a final decision.

OK...better now.

yep, which is what I was getting at earlier - tracker is an ambiguous role, can go town or scum - easy to fake claim as scum and each day give a result that ties someone to the NKs.

Hell, Fog might have false claimed to see if he could get me lynched for visiting BG, and today to set up Vic's false reveal. Gambit'ey type stuff. Vic obviously had that post in the chamber waiting for the chance to use it.

Makes zero sense. Vic's train was exploratory before HF announced that Vic visited a dead man. Vic had that reveal in the bag because he knew the town had a tracker.

Ok, not sure if I believe Vic or not. Leaning towards believing him because I am town. Since we've had a horse, I can kinda see him checking Sharrow's post. Personally, I would have checked Ape or HF.

I'd still like to hear from Dan and am happy with my vote there for the time being. Sorry I haven't been around as much today, I'm buried in work and I'm about to pull out my hair.

Agree with this.

Archived