Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checking in and I see that I'm at L-2. Really? Why don't we mass reveal then if we're going to go this route of running people up for characters and roles.

I'm Pat Garrett and the protector. Going into the game I thought Keifer would be that, but whatever, it's JiFMod's game.

I can't protect same person on consecutive nights, so I went me N1, and then went with HF on N2 after he revealed just in case, then someone else N3.

I've been pretty consistent minus a few slight changes over the last few pages. I wanted to get my own slight FOS for you and Verb out of the way. Don't try to equate what you do and what I do as the same. It's just not. As you can see I've been taking the time to do a quick skim/reread. Obviously, since I'm still alive, at this point, it's worth it for me to try and help the town.

I appreciate any and all FOS directed at me. Helps me stay alive!!!

I don't equate what you do with me... I've got way more style.

Checking in and I see that I'm at L-2. Really? Why don't we mass reveal then if we're going to go this route of running people up for characters and roles.

I'm Pat Garrett and the protector. Going into the game I thought Keifer would be that, but whatever, it's JiFMod's game.

I can't protect same person on consecutive nights, so I went me N1, and then went with HF on N2 after he revealed just in case, then someone else N3.

Unvote

I've been playing under the assumption that Jetscode is the Doc, tbh.

So you're the sh*tty Doc with restrictions? Why is there a RB then. If there wasn't a RB I'd get you can't protect the same person twice. But there is a RB.

So you're the sh*tty Doc with restrictions? Why is there a RB then. If there wasn't a RB I'd get you can't protect the same person twice. But there is a RB.

With so many killing roles I gather there is more than one type of protective role in the game.

My theory is that he's a SK with some sort of limited protective ability.

Think about the setup. Tungstalls Regulators vs. Murphy's crew, Garrett was the enemy of both.

Vote SMC

My theory is that he's a SK with some sort of limited protective ability.

Think about the setup. Tungstalls Regulators vs. Murphy's crew, Garrett was the enemy of both.

Vote SMC

I'll Slats you (i.e. WIFOM you), if I was a SK, does the killings look like anything I would do?

You, Verbal, and Nolder would certainly be dead or at least shot at. WWWWombat would be next after that.

Hmmm... that works with the wiki, anyway, and I don't know if I want to hear a counter just yet.

unvote

vote: Lily

In what capacity? Garrett was the famous lawman that brought down Billy the Kid. They wouldn't be on the same side, I don't think.

Without the Cop, Tracker, Watcher alive I think we'd have to take some chances here. Not sure I'm down with this reveal. I stopped reading after page 35. I don't know fwiw, I thought Slats and JC looked cleaned and SMC, Leelou and SMash to an extent not so much. Lily was a null read. That's all I got besides looking at the Vic train and the last few pages here..

I'll Slats you (i.e. WIFOM you), if I was a SK, does the killings look like anything I would do?

You, Verbal, and Nolder would certainly be dead or at least shot at. WWWWombat would be next after that.

They look exactly like what you'd do - take out the reputationally strong players, and leave the rest. Me in particular I know you like to ride the Ape when my cases are wrong.

In what capacity? Garrett was the famous lawman that brought down Billy the Kid. They wouldn't be on the same side, I don't think.

It might behove us to run up Lily too. If I'm way off here fine, maybe Slats is scum and if so, great game again, but I've been sort of agreeing with him most of the game...

They look exactly like what you'd do - take out the reputationally strong players, and leave the rest. Me in particular I know you like to ride the Ape when my cases are wrong.

Then what kills are mine under your theory? There are multiple kills each night.

You're just making assumptions on the whole pool of the dead.

From the wiki: "While attending the wedding, Billy meets Pat Garrett (Patrick Wayne) who is not yet a sherriff, but warns Billy of an attempt on Alex's life by Murphy's men that will happen the next day. Thus the gang packs up and heads off to save Alex."

So there, he's trying to protect Alex. Right? I get what you're saying about him as the potential third party, too, though.

Talk about your fulltime jobs...

Here's my problem with SMC's reveal. If he's the Protector, why let scum know he can't protect the same person every night? I think I'd leave that part out. Not sure, can't think this all through yet.

Good point.

SMC?

Here's my problem with SMC's reveal. If he's the Protector, why let scum know he can't protect the same person every night? I think I'd leave that part out. Not sure, can't think this all through yet.

That's why I didn't say who I protected N3, smart guy. It's a WIFOM. If I just lied and say I could protect anyone anytime, scum would simply avoid trying to kill me and waste a shot. Now they have to think.

I agree with you, there.

So let's just lynch Leelou instead? Don't take the chance on being wrong with a power role. Leelou claimed roleless, which I think is horsesh*t.

Archived