New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than wbat trying to force bogus agendas, I havent seen anything worthy of casing on game play. This death, is clear as can be, the mod tailored roles for specific players.

Its a theory and thats all it is but its a theory that I think is going to prove to be true in the end.

I am not Rex. Theory BUSTED. :)

last 2 pages have sucked...

I did this once, it was super funny, everyone loved it and now you use it literally every single time you have to catch up on more than 1 page and its not funny at all. Get your own material, try to use it opportune times and stop being a little attention needy pig.

Other than wbat trying to force bogus agendas, I havent seen anything worthy of casing on game play. This death, is clear as can be, the mod tailored roles for specific players.

So how does Pac's Shonn Greene claim fit in? Is it because he's a stubborn mule who likes smashing his head into people repeatedly?

Football talk? Please take that crap here.

http://forums.jetnat...-message-board/

Now please go back to telling me about the slow rolling slow blowing fog. But this time tell it SLOWER.

Thanks

Crusher

I'm gonna avoid the football forum at all costs I think. SenorGato will probably make lots of stupid comments and refuse to not get the last word. What an annoying back-n-forth I had with him in the Upton thread. But I got you Crusher, I'll clean that stuff up here. And I'll try to respond to Ape in fog metaphors as much as possible.

Still thick, still murky,

Fog

I'm gonna avoid the football forum at all costs I think. SenorGato will probably make lots of stupid comments and refuse to not get the last word. What an annoying back-n-forth I had with him in the Upton thread. But I got you Crusher, I'll clean that stuff up here. And I'll try to respond to Ape in fog metaphors as much as possible.

Still thick, still murky,

Fog

Yeah, that is Gato to the tee. Not worth your trouble, he has no actual point of view so he'll just keep going to rile you up, I can routinely troll him back, and when I do he is a poor sport about it. Also, he gets preferential treatment from certain people here.

So how does Pac's Shonn Greene claim fit in? Is it because he's a stubborn mule who likes smashing his head into people repeatedly?

Its not so much the player as it is the players role/alignment in the game.

But if I had to guess, Greene is a slow plodding player who literally makes it seem like he has one of the hardest jobs in the world after every play who is just a down hill runner because he's got no elegance or moves whatsoever. Just tries to bully people and run over them. That and he's one of the worst at his position in the league and easily up-gradable by just about any geek of the streets. So in that sense, it fits perfectly.

Should be around most of the day. Sitting with my rodent brother in my living room, wearing my bathrobe, and we both have our laptops out. It's cute.

I think I just puked and sharted at the same time. WTF with the mental picture... ugh.

But if I had to guess, Greene is a slow plodding player who literally makes it seem like he has one of the hardest jobs in the world after every play who is just a down hill runner because he's got no elegance or moves whatsoever. Just tries to bully people and run over them. That and he's one of the worst at his position in the league and easily up-gradable by just about any geek of the streets. So in that sense, it fits perfectly.

Also... he goes down on first contact. Duh.

Yeah, that is Gato to the tee. Not worth your trouble, he has no actual point of view so he'll just keep going to rile you up, I can routinely troll him back, and when I do he is a poor sport about it. Also, he gets preferential treatment from certain people here.

It was supposed to be an Upton conversation, and before you know it he's defending Wade Davis as practically the best pitcher this side of the Mississippi. Wade freaking Davis. Okay, done with the sports talk!

Wow, yeah, that makes perfect sense now.

Didn't you say your character pummels the sh*t outta others on page 1? Is Shonne Greene really that great of an ass-kicker? As JF80 said, stubborn mule might be a better description.

I did this once, it was super funny, everyone loved it and now you use it literally every single time you have to catch up on more than 1 page and its not funny at all. Get your own material, try to use it opportune times and stop being a little attention needy pig.

You're a grotesque wanna be beach bum who lives a life filled with homo erotic exchanges with men on the internet. I'll stick with my schtick, you stick with yours.

Archived