New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mock outrage trying to distract from your own train noted

No, the fact that you're a ****ing moron is what should be noted. That is one of the dumbest plays you could possibly make, completely regardless of your alignment. There really is no defense for it at all. If you're town, there's absolutely no benefit to drawing out a claim and then ultimately leaving the town in a position where they're trying to sort out between two players claiming the same role. If you're scum, you're just a ****ing moron, but thanks for giving everyone a reason to lynch you.

I didn't like Vic piggy-backing on the retarded theory that players/characters were hand-designated. Just felt like he was riding this theory to place a cheap vote on Pac, who IMO was playing pretty pro-town all of D1 (see: beating the grass like an ape). Pac, like me, can usually peg Vic as scum early and it takes almost nothing to get Pac run up and lynched.

Vote Vic

I'd also like to revisit my suspicions of JVOR.

Competing trains. I like this.,

vote vic

GBTA

Cool story. Care to give us your reveal or are you going to make us wait to get you to L-2?

Nah, you guys can wait. The truth is, the main reason for my reaction yesterday is because I know the second I reveal I'll be dead in an instant. I told AVM as much pretty early on. So not going there until I have to.

After reading through day 1 on sat, bg still sticks out to me.. Jvor also pinged a bit, trying to get rid of dan who reads him so well. Also I'm more inclined to believe Leelou given the mangold claim and no counter..

For now I'll

Vote BG

YES!

Couple pings here.. first off you didn't re-read sh-t.

Secondly the fact that you're clearing Leelou based on being Mangold is also sh-t. AVM is many things but he's not dumb. For him to give us free reign to name our characters means we can't just pick out and lynch based on a name.

Welcome to the club:

Tier 1 - BG, JiF

Tier 2 - HeavyFag, Ape, Leelou, CTM

I wouldn't have thought much if you said you feel good about her because no one has counterclaimed Doc.. the fact that you chose name is what stinks like sh-t.

ok so 2 small scum teams and Pennington as the daytime SK? Or a scum team, free shooting Vig, and a daytime SK?

If it's a vig I hope one of your conditions is you're mandated to shoot. Otherwise your aim sucks.

My initial guess would be vig simply because IR seems like something that could be considered a Jets-aligned move, and AVM obviously seems to be trying to give us info in the scenes (such as the Serial Penny).

I didn't like Vic piggy-backing on the retarded theory that players/characters were hand-designated. Just felt like he was riding this theory to place a cheap vote on Pac, who IMO was playing pretty pro-town all of D1 (see: beating the grass like an ape). Pac, like me, can usually peg Vic as scum early and it takes almost nothing to get Pac run up and lynched.

Vote Vic

I'd also like to revisit my suspicions of JVOR.

Yeah I caught that but it actually has me leaning town. I caught him for the same baseless, easy vote on me last game. I don't think he'd go to the well twice in a row.

Haha. Havent caught up but its would be difficult for you to be Lily's partner when I was.

Vote Nolderp

Interesting!

ok so the question is, is one of these 2 is trying to take us off BG? Does BG have a big scum role?

I'd love to see these 2 fight but I think it should be cleared up by an investigative role tonight.. pick one and we should know the alignment of the other.

You guys need to leave Lily alone, she's town.

Dan, not so much. Leelou, prob town, but still down to kill.

Pac is a fun to kill, could go there.

3 people that should die today

Dan - AVM obviously made her scum

Leelou - she deserves it for being a naughty girl

Wbat - he's becoming a nuisance

3 people that I'd like to see die today

JVoR - AVM probably made him and his fiance scum together

Pac - for the lulz

JF80 - worst player in the game, detriment to the town.

3 people that I will not vote at all

Lily - obvious townie

Nolderp - guy deserves a break

Crusher - I <3 him, he's my muffin top

Bread crumbs.

Yummy

YES!

Couple pings here.. first off you didn't re-read sh-t.

Secondly the fact that you're clearing Leelou based on being Mangold is also sh-t. AVM is many things but he's not dumb. For him to give us free reign to name our characters means we can't just pick out and lynch based on a name.

Welcome to the club:

Tier 1 - BG, JiF

Tier 2 - HeavyFag, Ape, Leelou, CTM

I wouldn't have thought much if you said you feel good about her because no one has counterclaimed Doc.. the fact that you chose name is what stinks like sh-t.

Kerley and Keller being roleless is meaningless? Smith being a jester??? You are a freaken meathead

Kerley and Keller being roleless is meaningless? Smith being a jester??? You are a freaken meathead

so how come you haven't asked for a full character name reveal to make it easy pickings? You practically invented the mass reveal.

Strike 2.

Archived