New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with this 100%

Of course you do. We could plug any two names in there and you'd agree.

You are playing this exactly like a 3rd party, fueling every little case/fos someone else puts forth... suspicion on me, crusher, verbal, 80, now me again... you are nudging all of it, then backpedalling off when the mood of the town shifts.

Vote Wombat

I think Wombat might have caught the Ape there with the knowing he wasn't investigated thing. I think we should get a reveal out of him at least. Then Crusher can shoot him tonight if it stinks.

Btw, I'm changing my theme song for this game. Mulling over the possibilities. Enter Sandman doesn't showcase my greatness enough. Maybe this

So Ape, why are you SK hunting when we haven't killed a single mafioso anyways?

I've been hunting both you dipsh*t. Is there a rush to lynch all of a sudden? I thought it more logical for the SK to kill today (almost 50/50 shot at scum), then we can lynch (hopefully scum) and then we can have Crusher shoot the remaining best candidate for SK. To me, this is the most aggressive plan/approach to shifting the tide.

So why not hunt the SK in the midst of the run-ups we are using to scum hunt? Are you kidding me right now? Now I know I've got you pegged.

We ran Vic up and said we wanted his reveal, he hasn't given it. I'd still like to have it.

We ran Crusher up and got his reveal.

We ran 80 up and got his partially.

I'd like your reveal, because as far as I can tell we haven't seen it. I'm inclined to give mine this day phase too. I thought the outcry was for mass reveal.

I think Wombat might have caught the Ape there with the knowing he wasn't investigated thing. I think we should get a reveal out of him at least. Then Crusher can shoot him tonight if it stinks.

So spin trumps a very logical conclusion I reach when CTM never bothered to say sh*t to me on D2? Got it.

bwahahahahahahaha. Yeah, ok.

Lynch this pig.

2 pages ago he says crazy80 is dead..

now he claims Matt fuc-ing Slauson without stating a role followed by Pettine the Deputy LOL.. at least he's going out in style.

Someone hammer this pig.

2 pages ago he says crazy80 is dead..

now he claims Matt fuc-ing Slauson without stating a role followed by Pettine the Deputy LOL.. at least he's going out in style.

Someone hammer this pig.

Seriously. Ape stalling on this is a HUGE ping. Crusher needs to shoot him tonight, no doubt.

LMFAO

This pig dies tonight. Crusher get you gat ready.

I agree.. Town Ape would have been pounding away at 80.. Scum Ape would rather argue with Wombat about a shot that hasn't even been decided on yet.

Crush I say shoot the stupid Ape and get your mojo back.

Yeah, I don't buy it either. Sounds like he wasted a teammate's sweet fake reveal to me. He'd have pulled it off if he were as good as me.

Hopefully, the quick lynch avoided a day kill.

theme possibility #2 -

I'd have beaten the sh*t out Daniel-san

Archived