***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

1. JIF - the ghost of Sam Wheat - vanilla, w/ 1-time vest (D1 lynch)
2. Nolder - Caspar the friendly ghost (who doesn't quite know what to do with a pussy), vanilla has been slimed! (N2 kill)
3. 80
4. Nanootz
5. Smash
6. Pac
7. SMC - Dr. Peter Venkman, roleblocker has been slimed! (D2 lynch)
8. AVM
9. Darthe
10. Wombat - the ghost of the Librarian - vanilla, w/ 1-time vest has been BUSTED! (N1 kill)
11. Lily
12. Crusher
13. Hess
14. JIF.... formerly CTM - demonic Dayna/Gatekeeper, the ghost mason has been BUSTED! (N2 kill)
15. Verbal

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(  Someone broke our Keurig coffee maker in my office. 

Need a new one?  Free coffee?

Also, due to math and logic and stuff you guys won't get there must be a scum between Lily and Hess, within a .006 chance.

hahah..  just remembered Crush is mod confirmed town.  I've been aloof this game.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Dude, I thought you were trying to see who would follow.  I figured the Cop joining in would help lure some - thanks for blowing up the trap you didn't even know you set, hahaha.

Need a new one?  Free coffee?

Also, due to math and logic and stuff you guys won't get there must be a scum between Lily and Hess, within a .006 chance.

How about enlighten us instead of pretending to be smart.  kthx

2. Nolder - Caspar the friendly ghost (who doesn't quite know what to do with a pussy), vanilla has been slimed! (N2 kill)

3. 80

4. Nanootz

5. Smash

6. Pac

8. AVM

9. Darthe

10. Wombat - the ghost of the Librarian - vanilla, w/ 1-time vest has been BUSTED! (N1 kill)

11. Lily

12. Crusher

13. Hess

14. JIF.... formerly CTM - demonic Dayna/Gatekeeper, the ghost mason has been BUSTED! (N2 kill)

15. Verbal

How about enlighten us instead of pretending to be smart.  kthx

Don't you worry, it's all right above you.  In the numbers.  

3. 80

4. Nanootz

5. Smash

6. Pac

8. AVM

9. Darthe

11. Lily

12. Crusher

13. Hess 

15. Verbal

So, if we reexamine this noting that Verb is almost certainly confirmed as town, and Crush is look at what happens to slots 9-15.  Mafia have a .25 chance of being on any slot (assuming standard rules etc) and anytime a slot is taken the chances of the following show signs of variance based on the number of a certain roles given out, simply because each has a known cap.  Thus: wombat is cleared, crusher is, jif is, I am (to myself), and verb is, and you discover that .25-->.125-->.0675 (since there are two in a group of seven I am meeting halfway on the last statistical probability which would be .048_ and it comes out to roughly .056 rounded.  .06 chance of there not being a mafia member between Lily and Hess.  However, it is equally unlikely that if one is then the other isn't.  Gotta love stats man :wink: 

No this isn't valid evidence on the level that should be the basis for a lynch, but it is quite telling when combined with the numerous reads on Hess and utter lack of them on Lily.

Hey Verb, check this out.  You only need to survive two more days and we have a guaranteed town win.  Since Doctors exist, you're probably going to.

Do you plan on considering the possibility of a SK?

Dude, I thought you were trying to see who would follow.  I figured the Cop joining in would help lure some - thanks for blowing up the trap you didn't even know you set, hahaha.

yeah yeah when I remembered I almost left it alone for trap purposes but there's no way scum and/or a SK would be that stupid.  If there were a couple more votes it probably would have been careless townies.

Don't you worry, it's all right above you.  In the numbers.  

So, if we reexamine this noting that Verb is almost certainly confirmed as town, and Crush is look at what happens to slots 9-15.  Mafia have a .25 chance of being on any slot (assuming standard rules etc) and anytime a slot is taken the chances of the following show signs of variance based on the number of a certain roles given out, simply because each has a known cap.  Thus: wombat is cleared, crusher is, jif is, I am (to myself), and verb is, and you discover that .25-->.125-->.0675 (since there are two in a group of seven I am meeting halfway on the last statistical probability which would be .048_ and it comes out to roughly .056 rounded.  .06 chance of there not being a mafia member between Lily and Hess.  However, it is equally unlikely that if one is then the other isn't.  Gotta love stats man :wink: 

No this isn't valid evidence on the level that should be the basis for a lynch, but it is quite telling when combined with the numerous reads on Hess and utter lack of them on Lily.

Also.. realized I said .006 the first time, that should be .06.  My B.  

wtf-is-this-nerd-shit182.jpg

Got a town result last night - I'll keep that in my pocket and not 80 the sh*t out of this role.

Might as well run Crusher for a reveal.

Vote: Crusher

hahah..  just remembered Crush is mod confirmed town.  I've been aloof this game.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Wow for once I actually thought I had an idea what Pac was doing and the stupid doosh was ******* clueless.  After Hess we should kill him because he messes stuff up. 

Nice reveal with cop in open.   

No sh*t... -shakes head-  

Pac I don't believe I've had near the silly banter type posts I normally have this game and, in fact, most if not all of my posts (as few as there are) have actually been game related.  Skimming much?  It's not like it's hard to go thru and read the posts I've done.  I'll vote myself if I'm wrong.  Sorry I'm just ******* exhausted... haven't been to sleep since working last night and didn't sleep good yesterday.

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 02:00 PM in Mafia Game Forum

I've seen Watcher type roles on scum teams.  I agree with a look at Nolder tommorow.  

SMC

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 11:52 AM in Mafia Game Forum

I guess CTM really isn't back.

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 09:51 AM in Mafia Game Forum

SMC you are cracking me up channeling the Ape.

When did CTM come back?  Where is Wombat?  Why the hell did Pac hammer Jif?

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 09:34 AM in Mafia Game Forum

Leelou, on 27 Feb 2013 - 11:07, said:snapback.png

OFFICIAL Vote Count

CTM (1): Pac

Darthe (1): 80

Wombat (1): Nae

80 (1): Verbal 

With 15 playing, it takes 8 votes to slime!!!

I swear I keep reading this as votes to smile.

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on 27 February 2013 - 10:50 AM in Mafia Game Forum

Vote : Wombat

Because I love the furry little devil.

There she was... they approached JIF, one in the front and one in the back...

GhostbustersZap.grid-6x2.JPG

Egon came upon JIF first, she loved it. Then Ray blasted her right in the face.

The sexual innyourendo here is top notch, eh?

Archived