***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hai AVM.  Are you scum?

I'm not, just busy.  I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow -- class as always in a few then I've got a friend that's in town for a meeting today, so we're going to get a drink or two after class.

I'm not, just busy.  I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow -- class as always in a few then I've got a friend that's in town for a meeting today, so we're going to get a drink or two after class.

OK then.  I'm all in on lynching Hess first but I'll be excited to hear your thoughts on the game after that.

5651882_std.jpg

Egon hated twinkies. He also, like most people and ghosts, hated Gayna, the Gaytekeeper... known to us as JIF. Without Venkman there to convince Ray and Egon to spare her, JIF was doomed. Venkman's blind lust for her had already been his demise, even though she really had nothing to do with him being slimed, nothing.... like absolutely nothing at all... neither of the remaining Ghostbusters cared much for her, so they were quick to decide to defile JIF and bring her to her effeminate end.

It didn't take much tracking... they just followed the scent of Axe body spray, a scent often given off by female demons haunting male bodies, or vice versa. There she was... they approached JIF, one in the front and one in the back...

GhostbustersZap.grid-6x2.JPG

Egon came upon JIF first, she loved it. Then Ray blasted her right in the face. The look of pleasure on JIFs face was devious and existential at the same time.

gozer1.jpg

No woman will have enjoyed their demise more than JIF.... formerly CTM - demonic Dayna/Gatekeeper, the ghost mason has been BUSTED!

But wait, there's more... 

tumblr_m9k143KGii1qcdktao1_500.gif

SLIMER NO MOAR WANT HUNGRY WANT SLIME PUNY LITTLE sh*t NOLDER!!1!! !

Nolder stood no chance, Slimer was the faster, mean spirited booger and he chased him down and spooged all over that little weakling.

1182605228_1.jpg

Nolder - Caspar the friendly ghost (who doesn't quite know what to do with a pussy), vanilla has been slimed!

Game note:

Ape is extremely jealous of JiF.

Carry on.  

Shhhh... trust me, you don't want a bigger audience for what I'll do to you than what's in the PM thread. Tuck your tail, and go... 

ok eventually this town will need me to play my best so let me start trying a bit more.

15 people to start, 2 deaths last night, mod confirmed townie.

so looks like a 3 person scum team and a SK.  Took out a scum RBer so maybe they didn't shoot Verb because they were scared he was protected?

Need a player list but I'd like to rid us of Hess and his gimmick so we can concentrate a bit more.

I'll still win this..  just need some time.

Archived