If Gil Brandt is right the Tv is getting Smashed!

BurnleyJet

Seems insane.  I don't agree with madmike that they have to avoid drafting a CB, but trading up?  They were fine last year without Revis.  It's not a position of need like G, S, QB and OLB. Silly.  This is pure conjecture.  The guy is guessing.  I don't see any basis in fact or rumor alleged. 

Milliner could easily be on the board when the Jets select at #9, and I would expect them to pass on him even then. 

If the Jets made that move (and I'm roughly 99% certain they won't), they'd take Jordan in that mock. 

Milliner could easily be on the board when the Jets select at #9, and I would expect them to pass on him even then. 

If the Jets made that move (and I'm roughly 99% certain they won't), they'd take Jordan in that mock. 

yeah moving up to 3 to get milliner makes no sense. jordan would make sense but imo ther eis  no way we are moving up to take a defensive player. we suck because our offense sucks

yeah moving up to 3 to get milliner makes no sense. jordan would make sense but imo ther eis  no way we are moving up to take a defensive player. we suck because our offense sucks

I think having that #13 now almost virtually ensures they'll trade down out of (at least) one of their first round picks. Idzik's free agency has been very frugal. Value oriented. I'd expect the same approach in the draft this year. Far too many holes to fill to be trading up. This team has traded away far too many draft picks. I'm really hoping Idzik mentioned that in his job interview. 

Archived