Johnny “Lam” Jones ~ ~ ~

kelly

We took a sprinter number 2 when a HoF tackle was the next pick and the next WR taken was also a HoFer. Is there a point to this beyond reminding us we suck at draft? because I don't think anyone forgot

you're welcome !...

cheers ~ ~

party-073.gif

I thought you were gonna tell us he committed a crime and is now doing time. 

Nah he wants to coach up our WR's because he probably has better stats than them :)

BUT ... Heres your crime below after all he is a Jet WR

Lam Jones has had it a bit tough since leaving the football scene. He battled drug and alcohol addiction which started in high school. As a rookie, he was taken out for a hazing incident where shots were downed, unbeknownst to Jones, of Coke and 7 Up. Obviously this didn’t help the problem.

The issue continued after his playing days, until a sexual molestation incident sent Lam to rehab. To his absolute credit, he has recovered and now lectures on the subject.

In 2005 he was diagnosed with bone marrow cancer, however today he is in remission.

#80, WR Lam Jones

He was very fast wideout but did not like to get hit across the middle of the field

Not to mention the fact that he was the original "Manos de Peidra" -- Roberto Duran should have paid Jones a royalty fee.  

Not to mention the fact that he was the original "Manos de Peidra" -- Roberto Duran should have paid Jones a royalty fee.  

he could probably use the $...

cheers ~ ~

:cheer:

We took a sprinter number 2 when a HoF tackle was the next pick and the next WR taken was also a HoFer. Is there a point to this beyond reminding us we suck at the draft? because I don't think anyone forgot

seriously though, is there any other team in the history of the world that sucks at the draft more than the New York Knickerbockers!??  They have drafted Patrick Ewing and Mark Jackson since i was in 3rd grade

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY

seriously though, is there any other team in the history of the world that sucks at the draft more than the New York Knickerbockers!??  They have drafted Patrick Ewing and Mark Jackson since i was in 3rd grade

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Overall I think the Knicks are pretty good at the draft. I thought that was the only thing Isiah did halfway decent, the dumb **** just never kept his picks

Overall I think the Knicks are pretty good at the draft. I thought that was the only thing Isiah did halfway decent, the dumb **** just never kept his picks

isiah did do a pretty good job at drafting...as far as EVERY thing else he did w/ the knicks.... :blowup:  

Archived