Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol whatever.  Hill was open and the throw twisted him into a pretzel because it was over the wrong shoulder.  Sanchez has made some good throws tonight. That one was vintage, though.

bro.  You're a much better poster than me.  That's why it's disturbing you can't recongnize this offense is leaps and bounds better than it was last time this year.  What exactly do you want?  No one goes a game with all perfect passes.

Damn Sanchez is just so frustrating!! He has had a great quarter, looked really comfortable and even had that promising throw away. Gets us all the way to the Red Zone on the verge of a TD then BAM - horrendous Sanchez is back and gets picked off. 

bro.  You're a much better poster than me.  That's why it's disturbing you can't recongnize this offense is leaps and bounds better than it was last time this year.  What exactly do you want?  No one goes a game with all perfect passes.

1. I'm not better than anyone. Never think that.

2. I recognize the offense is better.  I also recognize it's a glorified practice and how these guys look is more important than the win or loss or even the scoreboard.  In other words, tonight I'd rather see a throw on the money bounce off some camp-fodder's hands, up into the air, and intercepted -- I'd rather see that than a TD on a bad throw that got tipped into our guy's hands.  During the season I'd rather see the TD.  Tonight, I just want to see our starters perform well. I don't care about their stats or the score.

3. All guys who are WIDE open should be hit in the hands or the numbers and they certainly shouldn't get turned around by a bad pass from <10 yards away.

Archived