Jets/Buccs highlights left off halftime show on SNF???

Blackout

please tell me I am wrong but I didn't see any Jets highlights but they showed every other game.....

That is because a Jets win doesn't fit the media's scripted outcome, so Dungy, and Harrison had no notes on the game, they had to throw out their pre written notes once that idiot on the Bucs took that penalty.

They didn't want to cause viewers cardiac arrest with our amazing shock value type highlight reel today. I don't blame them, I have 2 grandfathers still kickin' just because they didn't see those highlights. They shouldn't even allow people over 55 to enter the stadium ... Too much amazing to handle....

No but seriously that win gave me a good 3 extra beats then I needed.

I don't care care we won the dang game. Terry Bradshaw said we were not a good football team and Michael Strahan agreed with him, they must be feeling like idiots tonight.

There have only been two teams to go winless in an NFL season.  Despite that, there are bad teams every year.  Winning one game doesn't make certain they aren't a bad team. 

once that idiot on the Bucs took that penalty.

I don't see it as game won on penalty.  Penalties are part of the game.  If you're good enough to be in a position to take advantage of a penalty, then you didn't win because of penalty.

If New England or Green Bay has won their games the same way, the announcers would be talking about how the great ones find a way to win, not how some idiot committed a foul.

Lol its obvious the NFL hates us and when we win they don't even want to mention it. Now if we had an atrocious loss they'd be the first highlights to come up on the screen. So they could all laugh and make fun of us. I think they all hate us because we punched out the patriots to many times a few years back. :)

Archived