Darelle Revis..A Football Life

hellcat

I will watch, and weep. But I will act like I didn't watch it.

Can't you just act like you didn't weep?

...I won't be watching myself. Revis could have been a hero, but nobody's going to remember him as anything but a huge douche. it's beyond disappointing.

Can't you just act like you didn't weep?

...I won't be watching myself. Revis could have been a hero, but nobody's going to remember him as anything but a huge douche. it's beyond disappointing.

My blubbering, and yelping cries are tough to hide.

Yeah. Too bad. He could have been a lifetime Jet, and the greatest Jet ever. Instead, he is now a douche wanting every penny possible, with a bum wheel and a thinning hairline. 

Revis was never a true jet. He was just another hired mercenary like sanders. Except sanders signed with championship level teams. Revis will still be one of the best corners of all time, but no one will care about him or anymore. He is stuck in mediocrity for the rest of his career until the bucs wise up and cut him. No cb is worth 16 mil a year

revis took billions in bonuses and cried about his salary and acted like bonuses don't count

**** him

he will play for at least 2 more sucker owners after tampa who think a corner can take over a game.  you saw it with your own eyes, teams just avoid him, and there will be weak links on the defense because of the enormous amount of cap space he is putting in his pockets just to cry a year later its not enough

you can't avoid reggie white or LT or warren sapp, those dudes were worth the money

That's why you don't pay so much to a CB and for the Bucs, a couple of defensive players.   Most of the NFL now depends on your QB and offense and Freeman sucks.  And that team is filled with idiots.  I've never seen a team take so many stupid penalties or make dumb plays that wind up costing them games.   It's one thing to say it was a tough call, it's another when it's almost as if they are taught to aim for the head in practice.   

Unless Freeman suddenly turns it around, that team is gonna have another 7-9 season and waste a great WR group, a decent RB, and a good defense.

And if Seattle continues to play defense the way they have most of last year and this year,   nobody will be talking about Revis as the best of all time.  He'll just be another great player who took a ton of money to be on a bad team.  And nobody really ever remembers those guys.

Just saw the promo on nfl network.. All new on Tuesday night. .I guess they filmed during rehab..

NFL Network must be unable to figure out any more former players to hero worship. Guess guys like Otto Graham, Sam Huff and others aren't worthy. You CAN'T DO A Football Life on a player that is currently ACTIVE. What does that say to Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Aaron Rodgers etc... bullsh&t piece. What has Revis actually ACCOMPLISHED in his career thusfar that sets him so far apart from others still active in the league. Stupid is as stupid does and the NFL just keeps getting dumber.

Of course they will have to chronicle his many Jets holdouts and threats to holdout won't they. THAT should cast Revis is a most favorable light. I don't really understand doing a piece like this on an active player I just don't. Everyone else they have done this piece on is retired until now......oh well, I won't be watching this anyway Revis is dead to me.

Archived