SANTONIO HOLMES

CobraVerde

is our Reggie Wayne...He is the man. I know a lot of people hate him but i dont mind him bitching for the ball when i know he is our best option. Hopefully he keeps getting healthy. If he were 100% he wouldve destroyed the patriot DBs... 

and seriously those RED contacts are freaky. i love it. 

is our Reggie Wayne...He is the man. I know a lot of people hate him but i dont mind him bitching for the ball when i know he is our best option. Hopefully he keeps getting healthy. If he were 100% he wouldve destroyed the patriot DBs... 

and seriously those RED contacts are freaky. i love it. 

only real WR we have on this team right now.  frustrating as sh!t...

What are you talking about? 

Psst....we never had Victor Cruz.

I'm sorry you guys are correct. I made the mistake of thinking we had him on the practice squad at one point. What happened in 2010 was we got torched by him in the preseason, the Giants would have put him on their PS, but Ryan went on TV and begged them to cut him, then the GMEN threw him on the 53 and the rest is history

I have lot of reasons to bash Tanny but this was not fair. I will debit Tanny's list and credit Rex's.

Personally, I understand why some people might think they would not want to be friends with Holmes, or even have him as your next door neighbor.  But he's the best receiver on a team that has a pretty putrid group for the rest of the receivers, and he's above average.  He's under contract.  He's going to be on the team for the rest of the year.  They have to pay him, no matter what the fans think of him.

So I hope he plays and produces, and don't really understand what the goal is of the Holmes Haters.  That covers it, imo.

me too. I nearly wept with joy when he caught that ball on the sideline.

I feel ya KG. It was a pro catch, brought a tear to my eye.

My kids learned a few words last night before they went to bed.  SCRUB was one of them but it was not directed to Santonio...  After they went to bed, it was that mother fvcking scrub P.O.S.

Personally, I understand why some people might think they would not want to be friends with Holmes, or even have him as your next door neighbor. But he's the best receiver on a team that has a pretty putrid group for the rest of the receivers, and he's above average. He's under contract. He's going to be on the team for the rest of the year. They have to pay him, no matter what the fans think of him.

So I hope he plays and produces, and don't really understand what the goal is of the Holmes Haters. That covers it, imo.

+1

I hate the guy, but I have to give him credit for going out there and playing at all. Dude is costing himself money.

After watching Spadola's one attempt at acting like a wide receiver, and then watching Hill and Gates act like the ball was on fire... I love Holmes.

Are you kidding me? One f'ing attempt where the defender knocked the ball away and your getting on the kid. You're a joke.

I think hes thinking about when Rex Ryan showed interest in Cruz after he torced us in that pre season game .... Ive actull seen a few posters here who thought Cruz was once a Jet

Rex has a big f*cking mouth. Too big. Even people who like him far better than I must acknowledge that. Certainly as it pertains to non-Jets he'd like on the team.

Spadola sucks. He has done NOTHING. He isn't an NFL receiver. Never was, never will be. lol. Your tears taste so salty and delicious.

Yup, you're def a joke. Kid gets one pass to him and defender gets a hand in there to knock it out and that means the kid sucks. LMAO gotta love some of the ppl that post here. Did you hit your head a lot growing up?

I think hes thinking about when Rex Ryan showed interest in Cruz after he torced us in that pre season game .... Ive actull seen a few posters here who thought Cruz was once a Jet

I'm pretty sure one of the announcers said it during the Jets/Giants preseason game.

Yup, you're def a joke. Kid gets one pass to him and defender gets a hand in there to knock it out and that means the kid sucks. LMAO gotta love some of the ppl that post here. Did you hit your head a lot growing up?

The amount of sensitivity oozing from your pores amuses me. Its going to be alright, little fella. Cheer up.

And I love how you can defend Spadola having done something in his career.

The amount of sensitivity oozing from your pores amuses me. Its going to be alright, little fella. Cheer up.

And I love how you can defend Spadola having done something in his career.

Who's saying he's done anything in his career??? So far his NFL career is one pass thrown to him in the regular season. And according to your brilliant intelligence since it was broken up by the defender and he didn't complete the catch he is a crap receiver. So like I said before, you're a JOKE.

Who's saying he's done anything in his career??? So far his NFL career is one pass thrown to him in the regular season. And according to your brilliant intelligence since it was broken up by the defender and he didn't complete the catch he is a crap receiver. So like I said before, you're a JOKE.

lol. Exactly. Guy, til this point.. he has done NOTHING. His outlook is bleak. You types stick together I see.

Also, please stop with the personal insults. You're hurting my delicate self esteem. Thanks.

lol. Exactly. Guy, til this point.. he has done NOTHING. His outlook is bleak. You types stick together I see.

Also, please stop with the personal insults. You're hurting my delicate self esteem. Thanks.

You have to be kidding me with the "he has done nothing". It's been two games and he wasn't out there much for the Pats game. How about you give the kid some freaking time to see what he has. You prob think Clyde Gates is a good receiver.

And I could care less about your self esteem.

You have to be kidding me with the "he has done nothing". It's been two games and he wasn't out there much for the Pats game. How about you give the kid some freaking time to see what he has. You prob think Clyde Gates is a good receiver.

And I could care less about your self esteem.

So your expectation of him is what? Nope. I think Gates is garbage, yet still better than spadola. 

Stop. Just stop. 

Archived