Game Balls

Larz

Powell gets the game ball.  The Defense gets the other one with 8 sacks.   

And while I still think Geno has a long way to go,  I like his chances for more than EJ Manual.  Manual just looks terrible most of the time.  He looks like a QB who has no clue how to be an NFL QB.  
Whereas Geno looks avg most of the time, makes a nice play, makes a bad play, but seems to make some great throws to show you he can improve the more experience he gets.

If the Jets barely bc of play I'd be the same way. But they dominated the game both sides.

The penalties were another story. Needs to be fixed.

it all comes down to your attitude.  I was not pleased with the penalties.  I just choose to focus on 3 different jets getting over 100 yards today, and the defense getting 8 sacks

what about geno taking another huge shot and making a great throw ?

straight up stud

but he threw 2 picks, so some vagina's get hurt

not mine

he made big strides this week

Powell gets the game ball.  The Defense gets the other one with 8 sacks.   

And while I still think Geno has a long way to go,  I like his chances for more than EJ Manual.  Manual just looks terrible most of the time.  He looks like a QB who has no clue how to be an NFL QB.  

Whereas Geno looks avg most of the time, makes a nice play, makes a bad play, but seems to make some great throws to show you he can improve the more experience he gets.

Couldn't disagree more with you on the Manual comment.  Kid was under an assault on every play.  Sacked 8 times, and 16 QB hits.   Never turned the ball over.   The Jets D front had a sensational game today, and Manual kept the Bills in it until the end

Archived