Oh NO!!! Kelley breaks protocol, starts Jets/Bengals thread!

eboozer

I'm hoping the word "Gameday" not being in the title, negates it's impact on T0m Shanes good luck post.

Kelley, you're a great shemale, but please leave the upcoming game posts to T0m.

Remember "It's only weird if it doesn't work"!  :winking0001:

Now that we have this thread opened, can someone take the time and rattle down the Kelly timeline for me.  I know in the beginning he was actually pretending to pass off girls pictures as his own, was caught, then has become much less ambiguous. That I'm not too worried about. What I care about is his posting history: Is there some sort of handshake agreement with Max and Chris Hansen that he's only allowed to post and talk in his own threads? I've never seen him outside of the threads that he starts and even then it's a bunch of one liners and a handful of emoticons. It's been plaguing me for years.

Now that we have this thread opened, can someone take the time and rattle down the Kelly timeline for me.  I know in the beginning he was actually pretending to pass off girls pictures as his own, was caught, then has become much less ambiguous. That I'm not too worried about. What I care about is his posting history: Is there some sort of handshake agreement with Max and Chris Hansen that he's only allowed to post and talk in his own threads? I've never seen him outside of the threads that he starts and even then it's a bunch of one liners and a handful of emoticons. It's been plaguing me for years.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping the word "Gameday" not being in the title, negates it's impact on T0m Shanes good luck post.

Kelley, you're a great shemale, but please leave the upcoming game posts to T0m.

Ill ban it if  you want. I have that power. 

Perhaps you need some outside interests? 

...if YOU don't mind, it's - Kelly...one " e ".

thanx,

kelly ~ ~

:cheer:  

Secret mouthshake agreements haha. Sorry couldn't resist

5 LOL's on this thread alone!! Maybe Kelly can join us at the Raven's game and we can have "The Great Reveal"!!

Hey Joe, what's the official count on the Ravens game?

eboozer, hi !..just an fyi ; i've been told..more than a few times..that i'm " Great "...

1393548_10201632946299467_1381005542_n.j

...and at times VERY Revealing :love0040:  

300706_2146596918484_5036993_n.jpg

Archived