Bengals forums...does this make me a stalker?

shhwagah

Ok, if this makes me a stalker then don't judge me. I like peeking into our opponents forums about a week before each game. Some of the shht they say about the Jets is completely ridiculous and hilarious. A lot of these guys are realistic, but please check out some of these fudge-nuggets posts.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/68712-bengals-are-6-7-point-favorites-against-the-jets/

The dude that talks about being "due" for a blow out win is the best. Like its an oil change service or something ha. :happy0071:

EDIT: I like peeking into JETS opponents forums and seeing what their fans have to say.

Speaking of message boards I was just looking at a MIA board since if we both win we'll be tied for division lead with NE.  To a man they all say they have no prayer of winning.   I was shocked to say the least. 

They started out hot and were on a high when they beat the Falcons. Then we beat the Falcons and they started losing. Now they think they aren't shht. When the Fish aren't doing well Miami fans only care about one thing- beating the Jets. 

Bengals boards is far more reasonable than most I've seen.  Quite a few predicting a Jets win (seemingly legit, not the reverse psychology stuff).  I guess their older fans never really got rid of the paper bags.  Kinda like looking in a mirror except they don't even have that one SB to fall back on.

Bengals boards is far more reasonable than most I've seen.  Quite a few predicting a Jets win (seemingly legit, not the reverse psychology stuff).  I guess their older fans never really got rid of the paper bags.  Kinda like looking in a mirror except they don't even have that one SB to fall back on.

Nothing I'd rely upon, but the Jets kinda have the Bengals number over the years. Their fans can't be excited to see the Jets on their schedule.

Ok, if this makes me a stalker then don't judge me. I like peeking into our opponents forums about a week before each game. Some of the shht they say about the Jets is completely ridiculous and hilarious. A lot of these guys are realistic, but please check out some of these fudge-nuggets posts.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/68712-bengals-are-6-7-point-favorites-against-the-jets/

The dude that talks about being "due" for a blow out win is the best. Like its an oil change service or something ha. :happy0071:

EDIT: I like peeking into JETS opponents forums and seeing what their fans have to say.

Looks like they may have underestimated things.  :)

Archived