F The Fish Thread

neckdemon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Sherman is going to take some sh*t again:  Miller goes off for 80+ in the first half on about 10 carries and then only sees 5 in the second half? Same thing happened last week. That's what happens when you've got a douchenozzle like Wallace who's crying for the ball and doesn't care about winning. 

Dalton's doing his best job to lost that game: 3 ints and a fumble? These thursday night games are so god damned sloppy.

Every team has luck in games. The fact is the Jets played well enough in those games to take advantage of the penalties. Only thing that matters is the record. They are 4-4. They could get a " lucky" penalty every game the rest of the yr and I could care less bc they'd be 12-4. Last week they could've had 20 lucky breaks and it wouldn't matter bc they didn't show up from kickoff.

Tonight game is another example that anything can happens, ANY GIVEN DAY in Football.  I mean to have this bastard, Dayton play a perfect game against us on Sunday when he was putting all his ball in the receivers' hand without putting any effort and then to have the worst game of his life against the fish, overthrowing and underthrowing receivers all night is simply mind bugling. 

Tonight game is another example that anything can happens, ANY GIVEN DAY in Football.  I mean to have this bastard, Dayton play a perfect game against us on Sunday when he was putting all his ball in the receivers' hand without putting any effort and then to have the worst game of his life against the fish, overthrowing and underthrowing receivers all night is simply mind bugling. 

It helps when you play our CB's

Archived