About the Saints injuries

stoicsentry

Bingo, even during the game. Was the loss of Kerley even noted?

I will give them credit for saying the RTP penalty was BS. Wasn't expecting that.

To be fair, John Lynch wasn't as bad today as he was when he called the Bucs game. He was unbearable that day.

I will give them credit for saying the RTP penalty was BS. Wasn't expecting that.

Yeah, loss of Kerley was noted a couple times I believe. Mention of Cumberland, Holmes, Winslow being out was pointed out briefly as well.

But mention of Colston, Sproles, Graham's injury (even though he was playing)? Constantly.

Yeah, loss of Kerley was noted a couple times I believe. Mention of Cumberland, Holmes, Winslow being out was pointed out briefly as well.

But mention of Colston, Sproles, Graham's injury (even though he was playing)? Constantly.

That's way this kind of crap goes every time a team who was said to have no chance wins it.  The media is just trying to come up a list of excuses as to why it's not their fault they were completely wrong.

That's way this kind of crap goes every time a team who was said to have no chance wins it.  The media is just trying to come up a list of excuses as to why it's not their fault they were completely wrong.

There should be some kind of sports analysts power rankings where we could put ESPN at 32/32.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/30487/week-9-prediction-jets-vs-saints

Colston wasn't active for week 9, Sproles was hurt early on in the game and Graham did play but apparently he was not 100%.

I just wanted to let you all know that, just in case you missed it when they repeated that 10 times each quarter.

The announcers pissed me off to no end with their pre-loss excuses.  

To be fair, John Lynch wasn't as bad today as he was when he called the Bucs game. He was unbearable that day.

I thought lynch was good,.especially calling out the refs on the atrocious roughing call...Simms would've gotten orders from Goodell to spout his " GOOD CALL" rhetoric

Yes, all Jets injuries were mentioned. Jerley was mentioned a few times. Goodson's injury wasn't mentioned as he's on IR. so yeah, our injuries were mentioned, just not as many times.

NOT ONLY DID WE WIN, YOU GUYS, BUT WE HAD SOME INJURIES TOO BUT YOU'D NEVER KNOW THAT FROM THE NEW ORLEANS-PAID ANNOUNCERS

Sometimes you just have to let a fart smell. This thread didn't require nearly the effort you've put into it.

OUR CRUISERS CAN'T REPEL IRONY OF THAT MAGNITUDE

The irony is not lost on me, but here's the thing... this thread stink, stank, stunk from teh get go... sometimes, like I said, you just gotta let a fart smell. Your petty trolling is detracting from the beauty and purity of this hot turd of a thread. Shut up, step back and watch it happen... 

Archived