This team reminds me alot of the 2009-2010 teams

joewilly12

They actually have some similarities to the 2007 Giants imo. Way more than the 2009 team.

This team is a combo of both ....On that note I think We can beat anybody in the NFL except for the Broncos so we need somebody else to knock them out for us to have a chance at the superbowl but the team really has to fight for it and want it

itsJETStime, on 16 Nov 2013 - 2:47 PM, said:

This team is a combo of both ....On that note I think We can beat anybody in the NFL except for the Broncos so we need somebody else to knock them out for us to have a chance at the superbowl but the team really has to fight for it and want it

Agree with this. The 2010 team was better though IMO and should have been a SB team.

I disagree our defense can get to Manning and he doesn't like pressure or does he handle it well his body cant take the pounding as we speak hes got an injured knee.

They actually have some similarities to the 2007 Giants imo. Way more than the 2009 team.

I came to this thread to write the same exact thing. The defense up front both get to the QB.Chris ivory and Billal Powell remind me of Jacobs and Bradshaw. And even former Super Bowl winning receivers with Holmes and Burress. Only questions is who will be our David Tyree? Lol

I came to this thread to write the same exact thing. The defense up front both get to the QB.Chris ivory and Billal Powell remind me of Jacobs and Bradshaw. And even former Super Bowl winning receivers with Holmes and Burress. Only questions is who will be our David Tyree? Lol

Ryan Spadola when we resign him

This team is as good if not better than 2009.

This defense is far better than 2009. The 2009 team had a lot of luck, they were not that talented of a team contrary to popular belief.

You're not insulting Eric Mangini? Are you?

David Nelson.

This team is as good if not better than 2009.

This defense is far better than 2009. The 2009 team had a lot of luck, they were not that talented of a team contrary to popular belief.

No, the 2009 D was better. We have no pass D. Anyone's handicapped grandmother can catch a pass against this D. If u can't stop the pass, u can't hold on to leads.

You're not insulting Eric Mangini? Are you?

I'm not getting that question? The 2009 team was a decent team, they had a very good offense and a very good o line. They had zero weapons in the passing game.

That team was stronger in the secondary, this team is stronger on the d line.

The biggest difference in 09 was that Rex's blitzing was still surprising teams, in 2010 the league caught up to his blitz packages and he had to make other adjustments.

Archived