Dee Milliner is officially a bust

Freemanm

I wanted Warmack at 9. That being said Chance Warmack is not a great athlete. Dee Milliner is a great athlete. Sheldon is a great athlete. I can't fault Idzik for wanting the team to be more athletic, we all know that has been a problem the last few years. 

Gholston was a "great athlete" based on metrics, so maybe Milliner is too.  Problem is, he is not a good football player.  If he cannot cover, cannot tackle and cannot catch the ball that pretty much rules him out as a CB.  It is inconceivable that a player picked so high makes no positive contribution unless that is just who he is on the football field.  Sheldon, on the other hand, turns his athleticism to make plays.  He can actually play football, Milliner can't. 

I said this weeks ago and got lambasted for it. 2 CBs both #1 picks Wilson and Milliner both suck!

Not by me. I totally agree with you. Two first round CB's and neither can cover. The best thing Milliner can cover is his face with his hands after yet another bad coverage play.

You really believe this? Dee Milliner looks like he has never played football in his life. Totally overmatched. No ability whatsoever. This guy was drafted to cover elite WRs 1 on 1. Yeah, ok. Never going to happen.

Dee has his flaws but at least he can run. the CB that should have been benched yesterday was cro. And Ed Reed should just be cut. I have no time for defensive backs who run like they have a load in their pants.

Dee has his flaws but at least he can run. the CB that should have been benched yesterday was cro. And Ed Reed should just be cut. I have no time for defensive backs who run like they have a load in their pants.

Ed Reed does not look slow at all he does look like hes been tasking some bad angles and that's going to improve. Also I hope Dee runs himself right the hell out of the stadium and never comes back and I hope Cro is close behind.

Funny how Cro is crying injury when he looked pretty damn fast running the ball out of the endzone on kickoffs. One of the most over rated players I have ever seen

he's taking angles that worked when he could run. It's never going to improve. 

Looked like he was running stride for stride with Jacoby Jones last week and that's not exactly slow he just took a bad angle and he said as much after the game. He may be familiar with the defense but he still has to get used to players around him and Im sure he has some things to learn in this defense as well.

Looked like he was running stride for stride with Jacoby Jones last week and that's not exactly slow he just took a bad angle and he said as much after the game. He may be familiar with the defense but he still has to get used to players around him and Im sure he has some things to learn in this defense as well.

Ed reed hasn't won a game all year. He's 0-8 with the Texans (who won 2 games after he left) and he's 0-3 with the Jets. not only is he a bad safety, he's a cursed human. Another great signing by Idzik. 

Dee had another near pick and several PD. he gave up the big play but overall he's playing much better than the start of the year and better than Cro, who is done. Give Dee Milliner 1000 reps a day with the Jugs machine this offseason he'll be fine.

Milliner is basically the D's version of Geno Smith - shows some flashes, but sucks most of the time

Archived