Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The really funny part is you think I'm trolling you LOL...  We got em tho..  we got em good.

Technically, you aren't. I'm feeding you meatball pitches left and right... playing along. It seems we are equally bored. :)

Technically, you aren't. I'm feeding you meatball pitches left and right... playing along. It seems we are equally bored. :)

and equally sleep deprived.

spent 7 hours at hospital on Monday night while my mom having surgery, she's fine.

last night I couldn't get to sleep until 3:00 am for some ungodly reason..  just insomnia.

today at work I was like a zombie and didn't feel like doing anything which is why I spammed this game all day.

and equally sleep deprived.

spent 7 hours at hospital on Monday night while my mom having surgery, she's fine.

last night I couldn't get to sleep until 3:00 am for some ungodly reason..  just insomnia.

today at work I was like a zombie and didn't feel like doing anything which is why I spammed this game all day.

Glad she's doing alright. 

Insomnia was probably just the backlog of stress catching up with you. I've been there. 

@Ishy:  Did I miss something with the avatar change? lol

Was just bored. And let's be honest, sticking with the RGIII avi is a little humiliating. What a bust he's turned out to be. Dude has a glass jaw.

Was just bored. And let's be honest, sticking with the RGIII avi is a little humiliating. What a bust he's turned out to be. Dude has a glass jaw.

My dad is a lifelong 'Skins fan...feels the same way.  He wanted to see Cousins pretty early into the season but I kept arguing he'd come around.  I still think next year he'll return to form, I love the guy.

My dad is a lifelong 'Skins fan...feels the same way.  He wanted to see Cousins pretty early into the season but I kept arguing he'd come around.  I still think next year he'll return to form, I love the guy.

I keep hearing Cowherd talk about how we should trade Cousins for a first round pick. Dude is nuts. Cousins may be the best backup in the NFL.

Ok been on the road since Noon. Just skimmed 30 pages. I see that Ishy is suspecting me due to the time I have been on the road (which I announced.) Anyway now I'm passing out it's been a hell of a day. I'm playing my first game ever, if you want to lynch the new guy have at it, I don't know what you expect me to do 36 hours into my first game where guys are dropping like flies and people are claiming roles and being double agents, I understand about 10% of what's going on but, like I said, put the noose around my neck if you must. Hasta manana

Just to clarify, it isn't you specifically I'd like to see lynched Green. It's just a numbers game at this point. Everyone else has role-character claimed, and it's down to you or CTM.

Fwiw, I think you've played a good first game regardless of alignment.

So you think there were 2 aliens with a CL, 2 weyland with a symp, 3 town vig shots, and 3 cops (with 2 of them having altered sanities)?  I don't know that seems heavily weighted against town.  I don't see how without pulling out the kind of day 1 we did we'd stand a chance.

I think your plan is cool but I also believe there's only 1 baddie left and not sure they can convert.  Now that we've had a defacto mass reveal the only people that it can be are BG, AVM, CTM, and Ishy..  I believe the first 2 cop claims and I don't think there's any way you add yourself into the mix as scum.

If I didn't know everyones name I would have still been down to kill Crusher.  That's nothing against you Crush...  everyone including myself gave a name.  I just think it was a bad idea to allow character reveals this game.

We used to have a ban against that for a couple years..  not sure why we're back to allowing them.  Without names we could have gotten into day 3 or 4 and this game would have been beyond confusing.

Personally I thought 2 vig shots was kind of crazy. 3 blew my mind. Now there's 3 cops? I don't know what to expect from this setup. You might be right about there being only 1 scum left. But I'm not sure what that has to do with my plan. If there's no convertor that's even better for my plan.

Fair enough. Though isn't Pac the one that keeps saying "let's see if there's a conversion scene?" My takeaway from that is that it may be a game where the conversions are not announced to the game.

The post I just bumped from AVM felt like a distancing vote on Smash.

Leelou did say her scenes were just flavor.

That said, yeah...Smash is all Ape.  The way I see it, I either capped off a perfect game for town or set CTM on a blaze (pun intended) just for the hell of it.  Either way, we win.

Lol...set CTM a blaze.

This is ironic to me considering he was The Devil last game.

I just hope CTM comes back before Leelou and starts rereading and catching up without knowing he's dead.

And on a side note: We've had 20+ players in games before and I can't remember a single time we've had at least 1100 posts Day 1 (much less this has been in a little over 48 hours).  I'd say we're back, ladies and gents.

I wish DM could see this.

I just want them to know what's possible if they actually gave a sh*t and put a modicum of time into mafia.

Maybe they'd finally understand why it takes them months to finish one game.

I agree. However, don't blame the moderator - we've had character reveals the past few games and it hasn't affected much.

In all actuality too, 80 got Verb, you got Hess and despite your idiotic rambling I got Smash all independent of the character reveals. I had every intention of shooting Smash if he didn't get lynched, and you saw to it he wasn't going to be lynched. If I hadn't shot him then, I probably would have been the lynch. 

I really wanted a mass reveal in my last game. You guys even talked about it and almost went there and then you backed off!

But yeah I usually ban character reveals. I've started giving scum safe claims though too, depending if I'm in the mood for a less serious game or not. But anyway I think criticizing the setup or the way anyone played or whatnot is for after the game is officially over.

Ok been on the road since Noon. Just skimmed 30 pages. I see that Ishy is suspecting me due to the time I have been on the road (which I announced.) Anyway now I'm passing out it's been a hell of a day. I'm playing my first game ever, if you want to lynch the new guy have at it, I don't know what you expect me to do 36 hours into my first game where guys are dropping like flies and people are claiming roles and being double agents, I understand about 10% of what's going on but, like I said, put the noose around my neck if you must. Hasta manana

To be fair we're not really "lynching the new guy first".

We've had several deaths and reveals before we got here.

Actually you were pretty far down on the list.

PAC I didn't know your mom wasn't well but I hope she's doing better.

Ishy and Nolder- I don't think I ever said "youre lynching the new guy first", I'm just saying 90% of this flew right over my head when roles and reveals went into overdrive but its fun keeping up.

I could reveal but everyone said they hate reveals. But back against the wall my name is "Crowe"

Ugh.

Sounds like someone whispered the old "we don't lynch newbs on D1 of their first game" bit in your ear... you've sounded coached up the whole game.

Archived