My Balls are aching with all this bickering, lets Bleed Green

SouthernJet

LOL

I vote for the moderators to shove all the whining threads into the merged whining thread... then give anyone that wants to come on the site and call us all stupid for being patient and reasonable in support of Idzik a day or three off.

/telling people how to do their jobs

LOL

I vote for the moderators to shove all the whining threads into the merged whining thread... then give anyone that wants to come on the site and call us all stupid for being patient and reasonable in support of Idzik a day or three off.

Ape for mod! Get on the bus!

LOL

I love to whine as much as the next guy, but I have to agree with you - it's getting excessive over nothing.

There are still a lot of FA's out there, some worth the money and most who do not. But the feeling is that Idzik - especially letting Pettigrew go away - is just a penny pincher. Pettigrew is NOT a top tier TE, but he would have been an upgrade over what the Jets have now and THAT helps the team get better. You are going to overpay in FA but if you help your team and don't overpay by too much (Tanny's sin) then you are golden.

My sh*t is totally together. Unless I eat Mexican, then it gets messy.

And yet there are kooks out there who will pay big $$$ for "cleansing products" when all they need is a big bowl of menudo and an order of birria de chivo -- all with extra hot sauce and beer. 

LOL

Very true, this is way different then when you and the TomShane's where incessantly whining about Rex the whole last 1/2 of the season. It's like comparing apples to apples

Very true, this is way different then when you and the TomShane's where incessantly whining about Rex the whole last 1/2 of the season. It's like comparing apples to apples

I whined about Rex the past 4 years, I actually changed my tune over the last 1/2 of this season. 

More, bring me more...

Archived