Just tested out JN Radio with the new hosts

Maxman

So we just finished the first test show with the new hosts.  Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and TomShane. It went pretty well, no major problems. Everyone seemed to get along.  Tom kept the profanity to a minimum.  I am going to call this a success.  :)

Thanks guys for all of your hard work.  Really looking forward to the first live show on Tuesday night.

So we just finished the first test show with the new hosts.  Brandon Dowling, Angelo Berkowitz and TomShane. It went pretty well, no major problems. Everyone seemed to get along.  Tom kept the profanity to a minimum.  I am going to call this a success.  :)

Thanks guys for all of your hard work.  Really looking forward to the first live show on Tuesday night.

No problem Phil. Should be a blast. I'm jealous that Tom has boycotters already.

10 bucks says every one of these smart-asses listen to the first interview.

...50 bucks say they stop after one.  I kid, I kid!!

No, yeah. No, really. Yeah.

I will not be listening. 

No problem Phil. Should be a blast. I'm jealous that Tom has boycotters already.

Oh I heard you on the show tonight.  I wouldn't worry.  Your boycotters won't be far behind. 

Just run with that Desean Jackson answer again on the live show.  I think the protestors will be out in full force!  hahaha.

1. Late

2. Incoherent

3. Running through an airport

4. Trying to make a pro-drafting-Bridgewater argument while returning the rental car.

Pretty much how I roll

True story. I called Tom for the first time in like 8 years.  He hung up on me.

We are picking up right where we left off.

I hate people with the name Tom. I wont allow them in my home whether it be physically, on the television, on the radio, or over the internet. 

Those are fair reasons. Thanks for taking the time to explain it.

To be fair, I work on Tuesday nights so I won't be listening anyway.  I just have no reason to call out of work now that Tom's on the show lol.

:)

Make sure you tell two friends you are boycotting the show.  Boycotts are very good for the ratings, lol.

Archived