In need of tips for attending the draft!

PissdOffJetsFan

So me and my friends are finally going to make the trip over to radio music hall to go to the draft. I was wondering if anyone who has attended in the past would have any info for me. I've been looking around online and I've been trying to see what time is a good time to get in line on Wednesday. I've had very little success with that and I'm hoping someone could help me out. Bracelets are supposed to be handed out at 7 but I dont know how early other people get there and how late is too late to start standing in line.

So me and my friends are finally going to make the trip over to radio music hall to go to the draft. I was wondering if anyone who has attended in the past would have any info for me. I've been looking around online and I've been trying to see what time is a good time to get in line on Wednesday. I've had very little success with that and I'm hoping someone could help me out. Bracelets are supposed to be handed out at 7 but I dont know how early other people get there and how late is too late to start standing in line.

What color shirt are you wearing?  A bunch of us are in line now, I want to stop by and say hello.

Kidding.

why would a pissed off jets fan want to go to the draft ?

if you go, don't act like a douche on camera please

Impossible. Every single fan, from every single team cannot avoid this... they are, after all, attending the ******* draft.

Best piece of advice is to find the ESPN cameraman while wearing a Jets jersey and no matter who the first pick is make a face full of shock and awe and then shake your head telling the friend next to you "WHO???" or mouth the words "I can't believe this" or "NOT HIM!!!" and then drop to your knees with your tearing up eyes being covered by your arms on the railing or your hands. Then, (and this is important)  wave your hands in a get out of here gesture at the stage and both you and your buddy take off your Jets jerseys and be seen heading up the stairs and out of the building.

That will play perfectly into the yearly narrative on the segment that ESPN are sure to show about all of the Jets' draft day blunders. Who knows maybe you and your pal will be shown on NEXT year's broadcast just like Sowell Train and his butt buddy are shown after Sanchez was announced...make us all proud

Best piece of advice is to find the ESPN cameraman while wearing a Jets jersey and no matter who the first pick is make a face full of shock and awe and then shake your head telling the friend next to you "WHO???" or mouth the words "I can't believe this" or "NOT HIM!!!" and then drop to your knees with your tearing up eyes being covered by your arms on the railing or your hands. Then, (and this is important)  wave your hands in a get out of here gesture at the stage and both you and your buddy take off your Jets jerseys and be seen heading up the stairs and out of the building.

That will play perfectly into the yearly narrative on the segment that ESPN are sure to show about all of the Jets' draft day blunders. Who knows maybe you and your pal will be shown on NEXT year's broadcast just like Sowell Train and his butt buddy are shown after Sanchez was announced...make us all proud

haha nice post SFJ. made me go back and watch again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOYMQxwSORo

Archived